[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I notice how females have much thicker hair than males, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170818_121656.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_121656.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
I notice how females have much thicker hair than males, this leads to stronger hair that doesn't fall out as easily leading to a fuller head of hair and therfore can do more with styleing it.

what ypu see in pic related is a thin hair that is representative of all my hair, that ungodly thing below it is an eyebrow hair of mine, all my other eyebrow hairs are thin like my hair except for this ONE.

My question is, is there any hope for getting the rest of my hair to be so thick and full?

How do women do it?

And, why the hell is only one of mybrow hairs so different?
>>
>>12691922
genetics
>>
File: dl09rDa.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
dl09rDa.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>12691928
Im asking for answers, not excuses.
>>
>>12691949
Funny, but we're not talking about you being a fat cunt, we're talking about hair.
>females have much thicker hair than males, this leads to stronger hair that doesn't fall out as easily leading to a fuller head of hair and therfore can do more with styleing it.
Wrong.
>How do women do it?
Genetics.
>why the hell is only one of mybrow hairs so different?
Genetics.
>is there any hope for getting the rest of my hair to be so thick and full?
No.
>>
>>12691958
what about that first quoted statement is wrong, theres so much theres thats right.
>>
>>12691969
You're jumping to conclusions based on your shallow observations. Women usually use more products in their hair, making it look fuller and thicker. That doesn't actually make their hair thicker. It just looks like it. Also, your hair being thicker doesn't make it fall out less easily.

The only possible reason for men having thinner hair would be male pattern baldness.
>>
>>12691994
no jewish lies pls
>>
File: 1469626306776.jpg (114KB, 640x628px)
1469626306776.jpg
114KB, 640x628px
>>12692056
Can you just fuck off back to whatever board you came from already.
>>
>>12691922
>females have much thicker hair than males

Every boy I ever met had hair thicker than me or just as thick, the same with my friends
>>
>>12692063
fuck off to reddit with your stupid fucking cat friends
>>
>>12692063
lmao found the jew
>>
>>12692295
you first cuck
>>
Why the heck was that one hair so thicc?

I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>12691922
my hair is really thick and full and im a guy, its really down to genetics. try google too?
>>
>>12691922
>I notice how females have much thicker hair than males, this leads to stronger hair that doesn't fall out as easily

you are so gosh damn stupid
>>
Have you actually examined a good amount of females? Like enough to make an informed decision?

Or did you just examine your 6 friends and come to the conclusion that females have thicker hair?
>>
what matter s is having dense hair, thicc hair is a meme and harder to work with on men.
>>
>>12692295
>>12692399
S A M E F A G
>>
>>12693322
Implying I have 6 friends at all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.