[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of hypebeast fashion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What does /fa/ think of hypebeast fashion?
>>
>>12690555
why would i wear something i dont have
>>
Are you getting paid to shitpost here?
>>
i like, but fuck Vrape
>>
File: 71LUB8ZfFNL._SX355_.jpg (24KB, 355x303px) Image search: [Google]
71LUB8ZfFNL._SX355_.jpg
24KB, 355x303px
>>
Tailor-made for faggot millennials born in the mid to late 90s.
>>
i don't wear really fwi but i'll support posting it because it triggers /fa/ edgelords
>>
>>12690555
It's shit. And most of the time it's worn by teenagers, because these """clothes""" are only recognized by their peers.
>>
>>12690555
All my vlone fake 'cause I don't fuck with rape.
>>
some looks nice, some looks bad. regardless, should only really be worn by teenagers, as long as it looks sort of nice. any adult who wears complete hypebeast fashion such as yeezys, supreme, etc.. needs help. but if you manage to just put a basic supreme t shirt or off white t shirt into a normal looking outfit, then go for it, i see nothing wrong with it. but yeezy v2's should never be worn by any adult, or anybody at all actually imo. the first few pairs of yeezys however (moonrock, oxford, etc.) are alright i guess, would only wear them to workout in or for a lazy day honestly.
>>
I personally find it very interesting. There is a very blurry lime between good and bad streetwear, but it's definitely there. There are un-official rules that need to be followed when pulling off a fit, like a weird code that should be adhered to. When done properly there's almost a sort of presence you give to people in the know, checking out your fit. It definitely gives a surface form of perceived confidence.
R/streetwear for example, clearly falls on the bad side of things, really corny all played out shit, but they are just kids. You see some kid in a shitty supreme tee and pac sun biker jeans and NMDs nobody gives a shit.
It would be interesting to see an outsider approach this and write a report on it, with complied interviews and testimonies from people on the streets of Soho and LA or something.
>>
File: 1494723967482.jpg (226KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
1494723967482.jpg
226KB, 878x878px
the fits depend on the most hyped or expensive resell clothing so the look rarely comes together to look nice, if you want to wear it wear it i just don't like it desu. but some people on /fa/ go full sperg rage about this
>>
File: oasis.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
oasis.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>12691491
this. only hypebeast fashion i wear is just off white and supreme. while off white's striped tee's look like shit, they have made some good designs in the past. supreme is also extremely influential, nobody on /fa/ can deny that. however, it use to be a really great brand, but after ss16 is when the brand started going downhill. they made and are still making mostly shitty designs after that season, they arent really as interesting as they usually are, and the supreme x louis vuitton collab pretty much ruined the entire image of the brand. something about supreme when they just took LV's designs for themselves, and were sent a cease and desist really made an interesting image for the brand. however, since this collaboration, they excluded a huge ton of loyal customers out of it just so they could make money, while celebs and spoiled rich kids who care for nothing about the brand got everything for themselves. it's insane how they see nothing wrong with a company who sent them a cease and desist, basically taking all their designs and clothes that are actually really fairly priced, and bumping them up to $400 for a t shirt. only good recent collab from supreme is the supreme x cdg shit.
>>
>>12691491
Some people may sperg out on here but it's a perfectly valid discussion. Even though streetwear and Hypebeast type shit is widely available (or absolutely not). It is a HUGE and increasingly incorporated part of modern fashion.

What do you all think of Virgil and Off-White? I feel like he is a big part of this movement and that Off White has a niche place right between streetwear and runway fashion, especially his women's line.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.