[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do /fa/ ? Cutt it all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170817_162106.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_162106.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What do I do /fa/ ?
Cutt it all?
>>
Oh God please help
>>
>>12688951
become casey affleck
>>
>>12689018
How to cassey?
>>
>>12688951
a noose
>>
>>12688951
No, you look good. No need to do anything.
People will tell you to shave the bear but that's only because they hate beards.
People will tell you to cut your hair but that's only because they hate hair.

I don't like your shirt though.
>>
>>12688951
First things first is this could have gone in the fuckboy general. That's straight breaking the rules of a board that is barely alive as is. That said, what your beard or hair? I don't think the beard needs to go but definitely trim to half the length. Girls like stubble better. Do you have pics of before the beard? A weak jawline will not look good with stubble or clean shaven, I think you should keep the beard then but maintain it a bit more.
If you do go shaving. Always always always go only with the grain and never push too hard. Those red bumps that are like pimples after are ingrown hairs. They fucking suck and you have enough hair its an issue.

As far as hair goes dude you're just not styling it well enough. Get some colonizing conditioner, ease up on shampoo use to every second day, try using a stay in conditioner and some product to give your hair style. Nightrider paste, or juan Juan Beverly hills limeade are particularly nice. Use little of it though because your hair is thin and too much product comes off as grease or flattens your hair.
If you're getting a hair cut get the sides trimmed and try parting your hair somewhat backwards and sideways. It'll look good. Alt: you can grow it out, it'll work with your face structure but make sure to use products to give it texture and volume. Especially if your hair is straight

Also, dude you have beautiful blue eyes. Open up those suckers and wear clothing that matches the colour. Trust me, it'll look v nice. Especially compared to plaid.

I can't tell if you used a filter for your skin, if not then good show man. That's nice stuff. Drink lots of water to maintain it.
>>
>>12689046
you don't like wearing shirt ?
>>
>>12689055
Hey thanks anon, does shampoo really hurt the hair that bad ? I wash it once every two days
>>
>>12689106
Hair has a single molecule lipid layer specifically to prevent water from coming in contact with the cells of hair. Its not just some chain of proteins but an overall highly complex structure. By rubbing it down with soaps you actively destroy the natural protection your body makes to help keep hair hydrated and healthy. Not only does your scalp have to over product oils to help the hair but the soap damages your epidermal layers of oil on your scalp. Your scalp gets dehydrated too. Overall it causes dandruff and shirty hair. Wouldn't recommend. I haven't used it in a year and my hair is (humbly) great
>>
>>12688951
Ra-ra-Rasputin! Lover of the Russian queen!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.