[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where tf do I find pants like yohji's that don't cost $1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

where tf do I find pants like yohji's that don't cost $1000
>>
>>12687308
thrift + tailor
>>
>>12687310
/thread

not happening unless you get it done OP
>>
Buy mine https://www.grailed.com/listings/2860891
>>
>>12687308
I sometimes see pants like this when thrifting. They're usually polyester or wool slacks, loose fit with a slight taper. Just cuff them or hem them.
>>
you don't
that's why they cost $1000
>>
get >pic related
https://www.allsaints.com/men/trousers/allsaints-tallis-trouser-mm003j/?colour=5&category=312
>>
>>12687308
Get a shitty fitting dress pant and cuff them
>>
>>12687308
Lemaire, Our Legacy, or even COS.
>>
uniqlo
>>
Buy them at the yohji flagship store in Tokyo during new years
>>
>thrift store suit pants 2 inches too big in the waist
>go to tailor, show that picture
There you go, Yohji for less than $100
>>
Dickies
>>
>>12690139
This.

Some ching chong is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank for selling what are essentially Dickie's and retarded hypebeasts buy them.
>>
>>12690218
similar silhouette, completely different materials used and how it drapes XD!
>>
check out the walmart "george" slacks
>>
>>12687308
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zonzo-cropped-harem-pants/info.html/pid.1049888368
There is more like these search a little
>>
I love ugly edo or kobe pants
>>
>>12687308
It's literally just dressing/dancing pants with the bottoms rolled up.
Go to a large thrift store, got to mens clothing, easy.
>>
>>12690365
yesstyle is ass
>>
>>12690953
No shit, the guy asked for ass. He doesn't want to pony up the real money, and it's not a fucking surprise you get an ass product when you spend $24 on pants.
>>
>>12690218
>wearing dickies
lmao fucking mongrel cuck..are you Ameritard by any chance?
>>
>>12690218
Yohji and Dickies are incomparable and have different cuts and purposes in every single way you newfag retard.
>>
>>12690935
wtf are dancing pants?
also not true. from what i can tell these at the very least have a sharp taper and a large cuffed hem. if OP wants pants to look just like this then he will need to make alterations to them. my advice is to give up now. first of all, these pants are at best extremely goofy, then considering OP probably cannot sew he will have to explain to the ching chong tailor in his town what he wants, with likely not so good results.
>>
>>12691318
Just google dancing/Ballroom dancing pants, black with the front fold, and presto there is the same type of pants.
Roll up the bottoms nice and neat, bam, saved OP 900+ dollars.
Also fashion is really fucking goofy, especially here.
>>
>>12690365
>yesstyle
>>
>>12690218
xd nice post friend! i too wear Walmartâ„¢ designer
>>
>>12690958
you can have reasonably priced pants that look like yohji to an extent without buying the literal worst clothing to ever appear on the internet you inbred fuck
>>
>>12690218
>ching chong
yohji is japanese not chinese
>>
oh god. how can you buy something shitty like it?
>>
>>12693118
so a ping pong?
>>
>>12693131
the proper term is nip
-ong is a chink phoneme
>>
Oak+Fort
>>
>>12690218
>on a fashion brand
>doesn't understand the difference between tailored wool trousers and >50% polyester work pants

leave and dont return
>>
>>12693129
fuck outta here
>>
>>12687308
got a link/model on these?
>>
>>12688692
2nd for cos, they'll run up about 130 usd or even half if on sale
>>
>>12689111
Yep. Basically Lemaire pants in lesser fabric.
>>
>>12693376
*board not brand
>>
>>12690335
this is the secret , black Walmart lounge pants, 10$ a pair
>>
>>12694258
the leg is only 34 tho so ur stuck rolling the ends which is kinda shitty imo
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.