[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to minimalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9b1PBzl.jpg (22KB, 811x443px) Image search: [Google]
9b1PBzl.jpg
22KB, 811x443px
I want to get rid of 90% of my things. I want to be able to carry almost all of my possessions in a duffle bag.

as of right now I plan on keeping the following:
>5 pairs of briefs
>2 pairs of black skinny jeans
>1 pair of off-white shorts
>5 pairs of socks
>2 white tees, 1 grey tee, 2 black tees
>1 pale blue hat, 1 black beanie
>1 black sweater
>1 bomber jacket
>1 pair of yeezies
>1 pair of chelsea boots
>pomade and comb

I also have a laptop, phone, multi-tool, rolling papers and headphones along with all of my chargers.

What else should I consider having?
>>
>>12684598
a duffle bag
>>
>>12684598
could probably do with a few more sweaters/hoodies
>>
>>12684598
>1 pair of yeezies
>1 pair of chelsea boots
>willingly falling for this bait

if you keep these you're not minimal
>>
a few dildos because you're a massive faggot
>>
>>12684648
thenks will cop
>>
is this bait or are you just a massive faggot?
>>
>>12684621
they take up a lot of room and i live in a pretty warm climate, but i'll probably keep my white hoodie as well.

>>12684645
explain?
>>
>>12684929
Yeezies aren't minimalist because of the fact that they're a shoe specifically made and marketed to show off.
A minimalist sneaker would be something like a pair of Chucks or vans.
I don't know what he meant by the comment on the boots though.
>>
you'll grow out of it

like every other internet kid that's "so into fashion"
>>
>>12684598
You need more
> do you attend weddings funerals performance events graduations formal events? Get a suit
> do you have to do any physical labor or enjoy painting gardening woodworking hiking? Get boots
>do you work out at all whether its running biking swimming a sport or lifting weights? Get athletic attire

It might not be the most fa to get some shit that you need and not necessarily want, but minimalism doesn't mean become a shut in hermit, gotta cover all ya bases.
>>
>>12685079
you don't understand minimalism
that being said yeezys aren't minimalist and on top of that they look like shit
>>
""Minimalism"" is a dead meme that never had any merit as a lifestyle to anyone who really is in control of their own life, not just trying out self help fads.
>>
>>12684598
Which headphones are you keeping though? If not HD-25C ii's better give up already.
>>
>>12685147
This. If you dress in jeans, tees and Yeezies, what the hell do you wear to work? Get some Oxford shirts, trousers and dressier shoes for that.
I'm trying to be more minimal myself, but I feel like it's about only owning things you absolutely need for daily use and emergencies, rather than barely owning anything. If you lead a really simple life then go wild I guess, but most people would go insane if they didn't have enough clothes, accessories, dishes and entertainment for the week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.