[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 46532231lh_12_f.jpg (36KB, 650x848px) Image search: [Google]
46532231lh_12_f.jpg
36KB, 650x848px
I recently got some really nice fitting armani exchange jeans and after a little bit of wearing I've noticed that there are small specks of white dust on them and they are annoying me. Can someone help me with how to clean them without damaging the rips and without putting them in the wash every time I wear them?
>>
>>12683270
Have you tried a lint roller? If so, maybe try a shaving razor.
>>
Lint roller or get them dry cleaned dummy.
>>
>>12683378
Dry cleaning is going to add up if I do it every time I wear them.
>>
>>12683361
my issue with a lint roller is that it might damage the tears and pull the threads in there apart
>>
>>12683438
Then go ahead and wear dirty pants if you're so concerned about damaging them that you refuse to do anything that you have to do to clean them.
>>
>>12683462
I have no issue with slight damage but I'm not going to tear apart the pants farther than they are if you aren't gonna be helpful don't respond
>>
>>12683436
only wash your jeans if they are actually dirty.
>>
File: pointing-and-laughing.jpg (454KB, 1691x1123px) Image search: [Google]
pointing-and-laughing.jpg
454KB, 1691x1123px
>>12683270
>Damage the rips
>>
Use a lint brush, not roller.

Stop buying distressed jeans.
>>
>>12683436
Why would you have to cleanse your jeans every time you wear them? That's unnecessary. How often would you even wear the same jeans in a week? If it's everyday then get it dry cleaned twice a month. If it's once or twice a week then you should only really need to dry clean it maybe once every 2 months. I can only assume that these jeans are above your budget so if you are going to be this careful with these jeans, then it's probably not worth the hassle for you to own them. Just get Levi's or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.