[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face rate thread and alterations advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: front.png (488KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
488KB, 720x720px
Post your face with the things you want to change on it. The person below you has to say which procedure/surgery they think you need the most.

>shorten and or fix long slanted nose
>fix butt chin
>fix hairline
>fix uneven eye/eyebrow
>short thick neck (how???)
>>
File: fred.png (187KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
187KB, 600x352px
>>>/soc/

not fashion faggot
>>
>>12679542
you're hot, dont worry desu anyway get back to >>>/soc/
>>
File: dark blonde eyebrows.png (282KB, 460x438px) Image search: [Google]
dark blonde eyebrows.png
282KB, 460x438px
>>12679542
/fa/ is not the place for this but I love giving advice so firstly, you have a /fa/ face and if you were skellymode you could probably be a model (you're still very pretty the way you are though), so you're lucky. Here's where you can do right now to improve on what you have:
Grow your eyebrows out to an uncomfortable point for a few weeks, then get them done by a professional. They can shape them more naturally/softly, like pic related. Over-plucking can make your brows look odd in a way that's hard to put your finger on, but having them done correctly can change the whole perception of your face. I promise you doing this is the only change you would need to make to feel better about yourself. I know you're feeling insecure about those other things, we all do. But grill to grill, I'm jealous of how pretty you are and you really have nothing to worry about. Your other points are not even worth acknowledging as they (perhaps unbeknownst to you) blatantly just come from insecurity.
>>
File: abhdipbrow.png (1MB, 1356x618px) Image search: [Google]
abhdipbrow.png
1MB, 1356x618px
>>12679644
Also, I use Anastasia dip brow and recommend it. It's good and worth the money in my opinion. Go try it at Sephora or Ulta or something. Sample one a few shades lighter than you think you need, as the color is more saturated on your skin than in the pot. I use it to fill in gaps/round out the harsh lines of my brows.
>>
>>12679644
>>12679644
I thought this would die and posted it on soc already but thanks for replying
I can't into /modeling because I'm 5'3 and my eyebrows grow like this.I only pluck between them to avoid a unibrow and the hairs are bushy already desu
>>
>>12679658
Ah, but you are plucking them! If they're bushy, trim the length but don't pluck yourself for now (unless it's literally just in between like you're saying). I don't believe you though, the line underneath your right brow is too clean. Honestly, you could get away with filling in your right brow a little to match the shape of the left. Left has an ideal shape imo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.