[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teeth whitening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: nicegai.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nicegai.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
What's /fa/'s method of achieving super pearly whites?
>>
>>12676075
3 or more cups of coffee a day
>>
>Drink all non-water drinks through a straw
>Brush consistently and properly
>Visit dentist every 6 months
>>
I brush with baking soda every now and then. It tastes like ass but I like to think it helps, since my teeth are pretty okay.
>>
Brush once with activated charcoal powder
>>
>>12676091
That straw shit doesn't so anything you stupid fucking retard. Google it Dumbass.
>>
>>12676854
Not convinced
>>
>>12676854
Try sipping pepsi from a straw. If you do it right, the liquid won't even come into contact with your teeth. Hell, you could deepthroat the bottle and the liquid will completely miss your teeth, if you don't let it splash around your mouth
>>
>>12676075
Crest Whitestrips.
>>
>>12676952
betting 100 dollars that this guy right here is american
>>
parents were very particular with my teeth as a baby so i developed good teeth. when i hit the ages of 15+ pearly white turned to off white. still white nonetheless and with minimum maintenance work. i think the last time i saw a dentist was 3 years ago.
>>
>>12676952
Wrong Google it
>>
you can buy peroxide teeth whitening kits online for ~20... works
>>
>>12677092
Incorrect
>>
>>12676075
bleaching
>>
>>12677158
Doesn't this make your teeth more sensitive in the process?
>>
>>12676849
That destroys your teeth. Better give a go to rinsing coconut oil in your mouth. I bought some coconut oil and started this without telling my mom and like week later she asked to tell her what I did to my teeth
>>
>>12677190
yeah which is why mouth wash that uses it has a specific amount that follows regulations to reduce the potential harm.
>>
>>12677092
>Provide my sources for me
Fuck off
>>
baking soda and peroxide toothpaste
>>
>>12677231

Are you supposed to brush after doing this? I've been doing this for the past two days but I brush with toothpaste afterwards, don't know if I'm doing it right
>>
>>12678381
Doesn't matter, just make your mouth clean of that oil. Rinse with warm water, brush, doesn't matter. It removes bacteria and you need to get that oil out of your body. By the way, you can lubricate your fingers with coconut oil before putting it into the ass. Or just to moisture your skin but it clonges the pores
>>
>>12678222
Yup sounds great but forget eating hot cakes with ice cream, drinking cold Coca-Cola with pizza in your life if you tear the fuck the emal
>>
File: 1417399404566.jpg (104KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1417399404566.jpg
104KB, 1024x569px
>>12677092
Bro, have you ever used a straw? Are you not self aware enough to feel if shit is on your fucking teeth or not? Use a fucking straw
>>
>>12676991
doesn't this shit seriously damage your enamel?
>>
>>12676854
>>12677048
>>12677092
I'm a medfag here and as long as the liquid doesn't come in contact to your teeth, then no harm is done. Maybe something like a straw could do that.
>>
>>12676850
Is this bullshit anon? Or does does this actually noticeably whiten teeth?
>>
>>12676091
>Visit dentist every 6 months
literally worthless
>>
>>12681143
ordinary charcoal will do
>>
>>12676850
>activated
Really activates my charcoal.
>>
>>12677919
Actually you have the burden of proof and not that dude
>>
>>12681143
Don't do it man, this is 4chan you're reading
>>
>>12676075
whitening toothpaste

and get teeth professionally whitened ever year or two, it just costs like $100
>>
Im guessing you're an ameri-fag but basically if you look into this you can see info on the american dental association website about its safety, the sensitivity is temporary and if you're an ameri-fag/pussy there is also sensitivity gel which will reduce the pain
>>
Y O U T H
O
U
T
H
>>
>>12679188
don't have shitty teeth genetics
>>
>>12680499
Nah, atleast my rather shallow research seems to point to that it doesnt really cause much harm at all. It's not super effective tho.
>>
>>12680573
You're not a dentist though.
Even if it doesn't come in contract with your teeth it has an effect on your mouth ph.
It's slightly better than no straw though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.