[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good day people, recently I decided to tidy my look so I came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170812_114117.jpg (122KB, 638x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_114117.jpg
122KB, 638x876px
Good day people, recently I decided to tidy my look so I came here,I'm a newfag to /fa/ so I'm pretty much spreading my arsehole wide for anything you guys are going to throw at me,so far I want to have some decent hair. How do I maintain my long,straight hair. I'm just tired of being an ugly, unrepresentable mess. I'll namefag as OP for the duration of the thread.I also take care of that disgusting beard.please help a brotha out
>>
>>12675700
Your hair looks quite nice, texture wise. Just needs a trim. What kind of look do you want? Would help if you posted pics of the shit you currently wear.

And yes shave that beard or atleast trim it.

Also if you haven't already, read the sticky
>>
>>12675713
Yes I've gone through the sticky,and I want a clean,sleek look. I want to facially look bring so that I can wear bright colours,that means some cleaning. Silhouettewise I'm a 190 cm tall lanklet
>>
File: 1501844026469.jpg (38KB, 411x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501844026469.jpg
38KB, 411x344px
I have no shame and I'll self bump my thread,all in the name of fashion
>>
>>12676099
Grt rid of the neckbeard, trim the actual beard, trim hair so that it can still be tied back, and start browsing /fit/.
I'm trying to do the same thing you are, the sticky is pretty much all you need for a normie sleek look.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.