[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I redeemable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: lucero.jpg (42KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
lucero.jpg
42KB, 620x360px
Grew up in a small farming town, moved to the city. Thought I was super punk rock got covered in bad tattoos. Regressed into hick roots and I work in a machine shop. I unironically own mostly workwear, beer, bar or wolf shirts, trucker and cowboy hats, work and army surplus boots, tons of denim and flannel. Wife and I talking about kids now and I might be up for a promotion How do I dress as to not embarrass my potential kids and get more respect in the workplace?

sorry for the blog post, gonna post pics of country musicians that are either similar or that I like.
>>
>>12674473
just dress well and present yourself as a secure and agreeable person and people wont care about your tattoos.
>>
File: corb.jpg (484KB, 1667x1127px) Image search: [Google]
corb.jpg
484KB, 1667x1127px
>>12674481
what would dressing well entail? Like dress shirts and chinos is what comes to mind for me but I know I'm pretty clueless.
>>
File: The-Pine-Hill-Haints.jpg (146KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
The-Pine-Hill-Haints.jpg
146KB, 600x481px
One more bump
>>
>>12674501
just browse the board for a while, dude. read the sticky. look at inspo. when you see an outfit that you like, try to pick out the things in the outfit that make it nice. i cant really tell you how to dress yourself, i dont know you. you have to figure it out yourself. the sticky is a great place to start though.

fyi, i have a full sleeve on my right arm and tons on my body that i got in my early 20s. i have a good marketing job and nobody there gives a shit about my tattoos.
>>
>workwear
>work and surplus boots
>denim and flannel
>cowboy hats
all solid for casual wear if you put a good outfit together imo. get plain t shirts to replace your more cringy graphic ones

if you want to dress slightly more formally but maintain some of your style wear western shirts (thrift stores are often good places to look), nice cowboy boots, etc.

dressing well is more than choosing non-cringy clothing though
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.