[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of these fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: howgetridofthisshit.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
howgetridofthisshit.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
Hello /fa/ hair is thinning and falling of like cnn:s ratings. Pic related, I googled sebum clogging hair follicle and I guess that is whats happening. What the fuck can I do about it? I dont eat junkfood, use natural schampoos and drink alot of water. Do i just shave it all off and nuke it with ketoconazole?

The difference between my hairline now and one year ago is showing and im asking you because I know if I go to the doctor they will just say "hurr durr balding, here take fin or minoxidil".
>>
File: haircasts.jpg (237KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
haircasts.jpg
237KB, 900x675px
Or it is haircasts like this, which I can slide up and down the hair like a strip dancers slides the pole. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>12673704
I had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for a bit a year or two ago but my hair never looked like that. You might want to see a dermatologist.
>>
>>12673717
I was with one of those hacks and he looked at my scalp and said it was "fine" and I probably only had some tallow problem. Fucker gave me some shit antibiotics for 2 weeks didnt help shit. Tired of those hacks.
>>
>>12673733
Every.Single.Time

Every single time i go to see one of these motherfuckers he whips out the antibiotics. I always refuse to take any of them as antibiotics are a literal poison for your body and shouldn't be took "lightly".

Yet they prescribe them like candy.
>>
>>12673762
Well its obviously something wonky going on with the hair that falls out. If im just fucking balding its ok I can buzz hair and grow a beard so its no problem. I just wanna know why its a yellow/white hard substance on the hair I loose. Ive talked to my brothers and my father and noone has this.

When they loose some hair its just the normal white bulb at the end, not some shit on the hairshaft or a big yellow waxball around the hair follicle.
>>
maybe some tea tree oil might help
>>
>>12673840
>maybe some tea tree oil might help
apply carefully, it dries the fuck out of your skin
>>
>>12673762
>Go to dermatologist for acne and immediately prescribed doxycycline
>Shit worked but ended up with ulcerative colitis despite no one in my family having any sort of chronic bowel disease
You can google this shit and see a lot of connections. It really fucked me up.
>>
>>12673704
maybe look for a private doctor, it seeme like you have some kind of infection on the scalp that you need to take some oral medicine to get rid of.
>>
>>12673906
I was thinking about things like that yeah. IBS, inner ear diseases or inflammation are often started by a long cycle of antibiotics. These derms are fuck retarded.
>>
>>12673704
>>12673708

I get that stuff on my hair shafts but my hair is not thinning. I do get lots of pimples and blackheads, maybe if you are a pus prone person, its just a thing you have to put up with.
>>
Go buzz muh niggafam. After that try some shit out. That looks no good.
>>
go to derma imo
>>
>>12673704
jsut buzz that shit mulatto
i dont even have hair problems but i know they're coming so i just buzz my shit. can't lose what you never had
>>
>>12673944
The side effects are listed in the prescription box or placed in some explicitly written form attached.

I had to take some antibiotics and lost my ability to taste for the duration of the treatment and an additional 2 months. sucks and I'm pretty sure I never fully regained it, but I knew the side effects could occur.
>>
>he isnt bald
>>
Go to derm
>>
File: Hair follicle.png (54KB, 317x221px) Image search: [Google]
Hair follicle.png
54KB, 317x221px
Everyone has that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_follicle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.