[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jean shrinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I have some solid bluenotes jeans that are waist 32" I am 29" could I shrink the jeans? any recommendations or should I just donate?
>>
>>12671313
Donate fuccboi.

Jeans are not a single big piece of cloth that will evenly shrink across. Jeans are cut and sewn from multiple pieces of cloth that are put together in a perfect ratio. If you try to shrink them, you have no guarantee that all prices of cloth that make up the jean will shrink evenly and maintain their ratio. Additionally, shrinking the jeans will also shrink the stitching that holds these multiple pieces of cloth together. It'd be a miracle to suddenly get the jean's ratios to magically all decrease by a ratio of 3 to get to a 29. Ain't gonna happen. Just buy pants that fit u fucktard.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>12671343
>Additionally, shrinking the jeans will also shrink the stitching that holds these multiple pieces of cloth together. It'd be a miracle to suddenly get the jean's ratios to magically all decrease by a ratio of 3 to get to a 29. Ain't gonna happen. Just buy pants that fit u fucktard.
Thoughts on buying 1:1 rep levi's? I'm not paying 70 dollars for jeans that used to be used as expendable clothing.
>>
>>12671313
only hope is to literally put them in a pot of boiling water for a few hours, then take them out and put them in the dryer on hottest setting. i shrank a pair of jeans by 2 waist sizes doing this.
>>
>>12671499
>only hope is to literally put them in a pot of boiling water for a few hours, then take them out and put them in the dryer on hottest setting. i shrank a pair of jeans by 2 waist sizes doing this.
Did they still look good?
>>
if you shrink pants, the crotch area will look like a vagina, zipper doesn't shrink and will bulge out
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.