[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did skinny jeans become so popular with chad and tyrone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

why did skinny jeans become so popular with chad and tyrone?

it doesnt really make sense
>>
>>12671036
Who cares why don't you get the fuck out of your basement and go get laid you frog posting troglodyte.
>>
>>12671042
t. still wears skinny jeans in the year 2017
>>
>>12671036
Is that that love island shit? They look fucking ridiculous

Anyway, it's just people who don't know how to dress themselves following trends. Pretty sure these are those typical essex boys in which case it doesn't surprise me that they dress like that.
>>
They outline the D
>>
File: 1344625654393.jpg (78KB, 687x741px) Image search: [Google]
1344625654393.jpg
78KB, 687x741px
If its a television show they didnt dress themselves, a costume artist did
>>
>>12671045
Not even defending skinny jeans or anything. Its your Chad and Tyrone "muh normies" le contrarian 4chan smartguy faggotry I'm talking about.
>>
>>12671036

All of those guys have on girl jeans, those are not men's skinnies. Fashion faux pas are typical to any era.
>>
>>12671036
which ones are chad and tyrone?
>>
>>12671036
those are not skinny jean but ultra skinny or pray on
>>
>>12671036
>why did skinny jeans become so popular
anyone that was around in 2011 already knows the answer to this question
fuck, I can't wait for all the kids to go back to school
>>
>>12671135
that's not always the same. usually the people have to put together a few outfits from their own clothing and then one will be picked. meaning that this was the best they could come up with
>>
>>12671050
This i've seen chads with Chelsea boots. knowing damn well they just shouldn't.
>>
If i am a quadzilla due to years of squats and DL, is wearing tight jeans ok?

I wear tapered and they look like spray on jeans.
>>
>>12674133
If they look like yoga pants like in the pic, no.
>>
>>12671036
they're on tv and they most likely still get more poosey than any of us combined so why should they care?
>>
>>12671036
I wish this didn't irritate me but it does.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4_AGmovgn7txkGcuJLvPg/videos

literally the only bottoms he has are ultra-skinny.

I blame towie for dragging on this shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.