[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think about these? Are they a good buy? And what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What does /fa/ think about these? Are they a good buy? And what do I wear with these?
>>
What? Fucking flip flops? you came to a fashion board to ask about flip flops. yes anon they're /fa/ as fuck, or maybe they're not, why do you care? they're flip flops. buy yourself a pair so you have something to slip on your leg hands when you need to take out the trash.
>>
File: 4383412777_3cec82b91b_b.jpg (314KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
4383412777_3cec82b91b_b.jpg
314KB, 1024x685px
>>12670514

It's a pretty uncommon thing to wear in the infamous pooland, my homeland.

>inb4 bahaha pAjEeT xdDd

Yeah, I have been pretty unfashionable most of my life and I bought something great for the first time so getting rid of the paranoia.
>>
File: 13367285253776.jpg (292KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
13367285253776.jpg
292KB, 600x1800px
>>12670518
Invest in a basic wardrobe, groom yourself every day (that means everything, eyebrows facial hair etc) get /fit/ or at least get in shape with cardio

if you want to be fashionable a pair of flip flops will do very little to help you.
>>
>>12670513
They're fine and normal. Sure they're not a $300 pair of designer sandals, but they get the job done and don't stand out.
>>
>>12670525

The thing is over here, brands like Nike, Adidas, Levi's, etc are extremely fucking expensive. Even flip flops like these cost us 1.5k bucks. Being fashionable in pajeet land is hard. But thanks this was really helpful.
>>
>>12670513
No
>>
>>12670513
white slides are never a good buy, they will get nasty fast, get black ones
oh yeah and wear them explicitly at home or at the beach
>>
>>12670552
>1500 bucks
>white Nike slides
That better be in Indian money, also stop calling your own country funny names you self hating fuck.

Personally I think spending that much money on slides is a bad idea when you could spend it on clothes that are fashionable outside of the house/beach, unless you were planning on wearing those everywhere which is a bad idea.
>>
File: S17-WOriginals-1.jpg (21KB, 485x338px) Image search: [Google]
S17-WOriginals-1.jpg
21KB, 485x338px
>>12670513
get Teva universal sandals
>>
>>12670883

Wore them today. Totally regrettable but well that's a lesson learnt lol.

1.5k Indian money is still too much for fucking slides but I wanted to be with whatever the fuck the trend was. Guess it's never a good idea to act by envying richfags.
>>
>>12670518
These are for home. Not for wearing out. Anywhere. Not even the beach.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.