[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do you buy your clothes? Online, thrifting, or retail?
>>
>>12670038
pretty much exclusively online, I hate shopping in general. if it doesn't fit right I just return. if I really can't get it online I'll go in store but I'm not the type to go to the mall and just float from shop to shop browsing
>>
>>12670048
I like the experience of going to the mall, mainly because you get what you pay for immediately but it lacks in comparison to buying online, such a huger selection obviously. Thrifting just kinda sucks in my area.
>>
95% thrift but I look online a lot and will usually try and go to a retail store to try stuff on and cop there.
>>
>>12670038
Definitely online. The area I live in is far from /effay/ but sometimes the local mall or clothing store has some decent and affordable fits.
>>
>>12670171
This. Clothes isn't something i buy online, i use the store site to search and then go and try them in a retail store to see if i like it on me and if it fits.
>>
Thrift to save money. Go to affluent areas. You will find better stuff. Go often, keep track of specials, and most importantly learn when they restock.
>>
>>12670038
Online, I'm not a fan of going outside my house.
>>
>>12670038
mostly online, i go to stores to try stuff on, then i buy it online for less most of the time, plus i don't like wearing the same clothes what everyone else wear in the city, so i try to buy from brands, which don't have retail stores here

i can't remember when i thrifted last, actually i think i haven't thrifted anything at all, when i was i kid my parents used to thrift, i still remember a royal blue sweater with Glasnost wording and hammer and sickle on the front kek
>>
Barely buy any new clothes except for pants, underwear and sometimes some t-shirts at Zara or some other store; thrift the rest. What I like about it, is that you can find something you didn't expect to find, and you can take risks, because it's all cheap af.
My nicest coats, jackets and shirts come from the thrift shops.
Of course I end up with a lot of shit too, and I'm considering going to a Uniqlo for some basics in the near future.
>>
File: 1474831949262.jpg (66KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1474831949262.jpg
66KB, 800x803px
>>12670038
Browse /fa/
see what I like
reverse search image
physically recoil if too expensive
buy it if on Amazon
>>
>>12670038
Mostly Amazon recently for new clothes.
With trousers/jeans I tend to try on and buy from a shop... but my town has almost fuck all shops for men to shop in unless you shop exclusively at Topman.
>>
>>12670094
>huger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.