[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl shorts on dudes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: office.jpg (620KB, 1200x1804px) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
620KB, 1200x1804px
Girl shorts on dudes?
>>
sick
seek aid
>>
lol, do it
especially if you're straight
make a statement
>>
ok this is crossing the line
its gay, not in an "androgynous and trendy mysterious" way but its legit fucking gay
>>
>>12665294

This subhuman comes and posts these types of pics at least a few times a year. He comes on here in short shorts and ask how they look on men, he repeats this over the next few days when his thread dies and sometimes he'll come back after a few months or so. I'm surprised no one has noticed.

Anyways, OP is a fag (literally) and uses these posts to elicit responses from other fags (gays).
>>
I wear chick jeans. Thinspo is good
>>
not with that face
>>
File: 1500087334102.png (188KB, 420x474px) Image search: [Google]
1500087334102.png
188KB, 420x474px
im more concerned about the fact that he wears vans and doesnt skate
>>
>>12665294
you've been posting pics of you wearing girls shorts for YEARS now, can you fuck off?
>>
>>12665294
you are an ugly ass faggot, also girly legs and 40 years old face
>>
>>12666142
lolwut so you can't wear combat boots if you don't fight vietcong in the jungle? Do you wear shoes specificaly made for faggots?
>>
>>12665294

Jesus chirst you have been doing this for years, what is your problem? What kind of pathology causes you to post this same shit again and again, why don't you have anything else to post?

For real though this "40 year old twink" thing is spot on. Even though you're thin your (lack of) musculature contrasting with a masculine face makes you look really off trying to dress like a 16 year old girl. You have no hips and no ass so these shorts really don't look right on you.

You are allowed to do gay and sexy, but this isn't it. Try anything else and accept looking your age.
>>
>>12665294
u can if look like this
>>
File: bowie_shorts.jpg (29KB, 282x522px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_shorts.jpg
29KB, 282x522px
look at this glorious white man
>>
File: lemmy.jpg (66KB, 490x836px) Image search: [Google]
lemmy.jpg
66KB, 490x836px
alpha as fuck
>>
>>12666142
Can't wear stans unless you play tennis, can't wear gats unless you're German army
Can't wear Hugo boss unless you're SS
Can't wear lunarcore unless you're Neil Armstrong
Can't wear terrorwave unless you're in the ira

Go fuck yourself chief
>>
>>12665294
Why do you constantly shit up the board with this
>>
>>12665294
low quality bait
>>
>>12665294
Despite the old nature of this pic and question... yeah girl shorts on guys is fa. On tall or thin guys the shorter length is different than the typical long baggy ass shorts most males throw on. I'm always telling guys to look for girl shorts they like and just wear them.
>>
>>12665294
Men penises inside dudes?
>>
>>12665524
this, don't forget we're full summerfags tho
>>
Could never pull of girl pants, nowhere for my junk to go and I'm not about the bowie bulge
>>
>>12665524
>posts these types of pics at least a few times a year.

what. I've been here since 2012 but never heard of this.
>>
maybe if you're skinny as fuck
>>
Upper thigh length shorts are pretty effay

Teenage girl shorts aren't
>>
>>12666206
rip

I wish I was badass enough to pull that off...
>>
Eat some protein or inject testosterone you fucking faggot. No healthy male shoulf have such little muscle mass. Disgusting.
>>
post more inspo for this look
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.