[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUPER HAIR GROWTH RECIPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 13371977786320.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
13371977786320.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
So, I've doing this for over a month now and my hair has never looked better, so I thought I would share this with fellow anons

You will need:
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil (usually used as laxative, can be found in any drugstore where I live)
- 1 tbspoon of hibiscus flower
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbspoon of clove
- 1 bottle with capacity for 100ml

Preparation:

Put the hibiscus, clove and cinnamon inside the bottle. Fill 1/3 of the bottle with castor oil and the rest with olive oil. Shake it for 5 minutes and let it sink for at least 3 days.

How to use:

Apply equally to your roots and gently massage your scalp in circular motion for at least 10 minutes - this motion activates circulation and should be done everyday, even without product on. Leave it for 3 hours or sleep with that on your hair. Wash it afterwards and apply conditioner.

Do this twice a week, up to 4x. Works for every kind of hair and won't make your hair greasy, it will actually control the oiliness of your scalp and make your hair shiny and soft.
>>
I do essentially this minus the hibiscus for my dreadlocs and it works like a charm.
>>
>>12662801
>>12662803
When you wash it out, do you use shampoo and conditioner, or just conditioner? I have really oily roots and dry ends
>>
>>12662813

shampoo goes only on your roots and conditioner only on the ends, always
>>
>>12662814
I do this anyway, but is it okay to do this after you wash this stuff out, or should I avoid shampooing right after?

I used a couple hair masks in the past, and my sister has told me don't use shampoo to wash them out, would that be the same for OP's recipe?
>>
>>12662815
yeah, use shampoo because you're washing of a very oily mix.

castor oil is not like usual oils, it's very thick actually and if don't shampoo you will get the grasy sticky look. sulfate free shampoos work just fine.
>>
that shit probably smells like grandmas house
>>
>>12662819
Ty anon
>>
File: IMG_20170806_211057.jpg (752KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_211057.jpg
752KB, 1080x1080px
Op here posting pic related. My before and after.

First pic from early june.
>>
>>12662851
Your hair does look less dry, ya. Texture is a bit different but damn, were you cutting your hair since then I hope? Since it doesn't look that much longer. My hair grows almost 3 inches a month, it's a bitch.
>>
>>12662869
I've been using different products on my curls, different ways to increase their definition, in a way that they are curlier now. That's why it doesn't look that much longer, because of the "shrinking factor" that curly hair always present. It's a bitch, makes growing out our hair a lot more difficult.

But you can see the growth through the increased volume. Also, when I pull the curls down it actually gets to my neck.
>>
DONT DO THIS IT MAKES POISON GAS
>>
>>12662851
wow, it almost looks like your hair grew as it normally would in the interim between taking the first pic and taking the second pic. but wait...that would mean that mixing random liquids in a jar and splashing it on your head while praying to the great follicle goddess for smooth locks and luscious curls to come to you (but only if you reply to this post of course) didn't actually do anything? nah... couldn't be.

This is seriously some snake oil bullshit type shit. It's not your fault if the gullible teenagers here fall for this, but it's certainly your fault if you've managed to delude yourself into thinking your science fair concoction actually does anything related to stimulating hair growth.

Reading this post is like reading from a history book about ancient rome or medieval Europe about the wacky superstitions people believed in. Come back with some evidence and trials and we'll talk. Until then get your magic potion nonsense out of here.
>>
>>12662950
feels like there are not enough fedora pictures on the internet to adequately reply to this post
>>
>>12662801
I have similar hair but the ends are curly, how can I get them straight like pic?
>>
>>12663251
Well, while you're busy with that, I'll be over here practicing science and STEMs, studying philosophy, and other such pursuits far to advanced for the likes of you. Why? Because I fucking love science. That's why. Not that you could possibly ever understand that.

I wish a thousand storms upon you, uncouth ruffian.
>>
File: 1482006349754.jpg (12KB, 232x233px) Image search: [Google]
1482006349754.jpg
12KB, 232x233px
>>12662801
What kind of stupid fucking meme is this?
>>
>>12662801
How fast did your hair grow in a month using this and how fast does your hair grow in a month without it
>>
>>12662851
wow okay so nothing out of the ordinary happened except your hair looks more gross now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.