[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of clothes should I wear to avoid looking like a nu-male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8436.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8436.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
What kind of clothes should I wear to avoid looking like a nu-male?
>>
File: 1501724585977.jpg (1MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1501724585977.jpg
1MB, 2736x3648px
you can wear almost anything as long as the fit is good
>>
>>12661493
just do prep and avoid any kind of skinny fit clothing. Also, project yourself as rich
>>
>>12661520
>project yourself as rich but actually be poor
>project yourself as poor but actually be rich
>project yourself as poor and actually be poor but people think you're rich and just being ironic

get on my fucking level
>>
numales just dress in cheap clothes, wear graphic tees, and always have a pair of chucks / vans. occasionally cheap flanel shirts.

all you need is a basic amount of style and youll avoid it.
>>
>>12661493
nothing.
but read evola and lift weights.
>>
>>12661493
step 1. have a good chin
step 2. don't wear glasses (if you have to, switch to contacts)
step 3. stay clean shaven or with stubble
step 4. be tall
>>
>>12661852
Lol. Evola is fucking autistic
>>
>>12661520
preppy isn't happening, go outside of a bit, I'm worried about you
>>
>>12661838
>tfw wear chuck 70s and flannels
damn i guess I'm a numale
at least my flannels aren't those shitty walmart/kmart shit with awful patterns that they wear
also why do numales always button theirs up all the way
>>
>What kind of clothes should I wear to avoid looking like a nu-male?\

Honestly the biggest Numale thing is just glasses and/or balding. Numale is mainly in this and personality so yeah.

If you want to look unequivocally not like a nu male you could just wear hypebeast shit. Nu males hate rap and all that stuff.

>>12661866
>be tall

Lol this delusion like there aren't lanklet nu males.
>>
File: Your Typical Republicuck.jpg (533KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Your Typical Republicuck.jpg
533KB, 1536x2048px
Definitely an allover print shirt of Tomi Lahren!

Let everyone know you're a REEL MANLEE CONSERVATIVE MAN
>>
>>12662764
>Nu males hate rape and all that stuff

Completely wrong. Many numales use rap as a vicarious substitute to cope with their own repressed masculinity. Praising the new Kendrick Lamar album as "soulful" is quintessential numale.

The most important thing you can do to not look like a numale is work out. As others have said, cut the flanel and any clothing that contains pop culture references. I've heard it said that the most anti-numale clothing item is the pearl snap western shirt.
>>
>>12662979
fuck you Kendrick Lamar and Tyler The Creator are one of the best rappers in this generation
>>
>>12661493
Turtleneck or roll neck op.
>>
>>12661866
Even sunglasses?
>>12661493
Cowboy boots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.