[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get this look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How to get this look
>>
Be white and own a medium-sized dog. People afraid of dogs will think you're a badass and people that actually know dogs will think you're a compassionate and sexy human being.
>>
be handsome
be approaching middle aged
go through a divorce
own a dag, take said dog for a walk
>>
>>12661028
>approaching middle aged
>approaching
>>
File: 1501310007215.jpg (237KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1501310007215.jpg
237KB, 1080x1349px
how do i get this look
>>
>>12661087
buy a couch
>>
>>12661016
You gotta understand how much I hate threatening dogs and their owners. It's worse than carrying a gun. I've been traumatized by dogs since I was young. I fear dogs.
I never understood how is it ok to have an edge over someone else in the street by walking your monster dog. It forces me to lean my head down and almost say sorry to the stranger just so he will not unleash his dog on me.
I have to pay tribute of inferiority to the stranger with the dog in the street in order to feel safe and not get murdered.
I wanna carry a gun with me and everytime I see a dog with his owner and the dog looks at me, not bark, just stare at me... I wanna shoot the dog in the head then bark at the owner of that fucking dog. Pro tips for pitbull.

How in the world are dogs legal and not guns. Are you fucking kidding me? In Canada there are hundreds of incidents per year where dogs bite and mutilate children and adults, mail men, etc.

I wanna go from house to house and execute all the dogs in Canada. Fuck them and their dogs.
>>
>>12661727
You gotta understand how much I hate threatening black people and their friends. It's worse than carrying a gun. I've been traumatized by black people since I was young. I fear black people.
I never understood how is it ok to have an edge over someone else in the street by walking with your monster black person. It forces me to lean my head down and almost say sorry to the stranger just so he will not unleash his black person on me.
I have to pay tribute of inferiority to the stranger with the black person in the street in order to feel safe and not get murdered.
I wanna carry a gun with me and everytime I see a black person with his friend and the black person looks at me, not say anything, just stare at me... I wanna shoot the black person in the head then yell at the friend of that black person. Pro tips for Black Men.

How in the world are black people legal and not guns. Are you fucking kidding me? In Canada there are hundreds of incidents per year where black people kill and mutilate children and adults, mail men, etc.

I wanna go from house to house and execute all the black people in Canada. Fuck them and their friends.
>>
>>12661087
vetements
>>
File: c70.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>12661736
>>
>>12661763
kek
>>
>>12661003
you have to be depressed for a long time but still be rich while being expected to maintain your public appearance so you have an assistant throw outfits together for you that you wear outside yet your inner psyche will still leak out of the constructed exterior in minor details such as your body shaoe, hair, and constant mood and posture
>>
well first you need a dog
>>
>>12661003
He was still in character as Bruce Wayne here obviously.
>>
>>12661727
your faces of pure terror is why I love walking my dog.
>>
>>12661003
Millionaire can't get his pants hemmed?
>>
Hes rocking the mop here
>>
pedocore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f89OcT9tx4
>>
>>12661003
make a horrible failure of a movie called batman v superman
>>
>>12661727
This should be a copypasta
I kind of agree with you though
>>
>>12661727
Cringe. Leave the dogs alone you big baby.
>>
>>12661003
do a cycle of roids and develop gyno
>>
>>12661087
Balenciaga SS17
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.