[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Barbour jackets effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Been thinking of getting one. Going to go to the flagship store in Covent Garden tomorrow to have a look. This one looks the nicest

http://www.barbour.com/uk/categories/unisex/barbour-originals/barbour-classic-beaufort%C2%AE-wax-jacket/p/MWX0002OL7134?breadcrumbs=mens&breadcrumbs=mens-barbour&breadcrumbs=barbour-originals
>>
File: MWX0002OL71-Full-446Wx422H.jpg (176KB, 731x692px) Image search: [Google]
MWX0002OL71-Full-446Wx422H.jpg
176KB, 731x692px
>>
>>12659756
I think it depends on the outfit
>>
>>12659756
I would get the bedale over the beaufort anon as it's still the same classic design but shorter in length and more casual.
>>
>>12659994
>bedale shorter

I want to get the Beaufort for that very reason. I like the fact that it's a bit longer. I'm just worried that it will dwarf me as I'm only 5'7" and skinny af
>>
Sure, if you live on a farm.
>>
>>12660350
So you're telling me that I need to find a farm to live on?
>>
Can someone tell me if these jackets stink or not? They supposedly have a very strong odour to them.
>>
>>12660971
Waxed cotton has a certain smell to it, not super awful but not something you would like to smell. This fades over time with use though until you reapply wax. You also can't wash them.
>>
>>12660981
Damn. I have been reading about people's experiences with the smell of these jackets. Don't think I want one now. I think they can be really stylish but I don't think it's worth the trouble if I have to endure a smell. I might not notice the smell overtime, but others will. I think I'll just look for a suede or corduroy jacket to emulate the look I'm going for.
>>
>>12660993
In my opinion the smell is nothing. If you're going to be a queerboi about waxed cotton I'd imagine it'll be about two things. One is the greasiness. That fades like the smell but for a little while you might notice greasiness on your hands from it.
Two is the weight. Waxed cotton can be pretty weighty compared to other things. Though the Barbours I've handled weren't that heavy.
>>
>>12660344
if you are 5,7 the Beaufort will only accentuate your height.
>>
>>12660344
like honestly the beaufort will make you seem like you work on a farm
>>
>>12661274
Yh you're probably right.
>>12661536
True but they all kinda make you look like that
>>
File: 1267038370232.jpg (84KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1267038370232.jpg
84KB, 1000x667px
>>12659756
tha best
>>
>>12660993
you truly be some faggy turbo autist if you can't endure the smell. lmao
>>
>>12661552
I will be able to endure the smell but I don't want others to have to endure the smell just so I can be my own interpretation of stylish. I'm not inconsiderate
>>
File: Skyfall-Barbour-Jacket-4.jpg (163KB, 1370x685px) Image search: [Google]
Skyfall-Barbour-Jacket-4.jpg
163KB, 1370x685px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.