[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHARP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Skins.jpg (91KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skins.jpg
91KB, 658x960px
Are skinheads effay?
Post skinhead inspo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOFEJskLi0Q
>>
No. Why do people keep asking this question?
>>
File: what u say.png (73KB, 162x196px) Image search: [Google]
what u say.png
73KB, 162x196px
>>12658076
what u say
>>
no, skinheads are not effay. this is the dumbest question i've ever answered
>>
>>12658070
Trojan skins aren't effay and neither are white power skins, but oi/hardcore skins can be. But remember, being a poser isn't effay
>>
>>12658096
this, oi skins are one of the only good skins.
>>
>>12658096
Skins have always been racist
since 1969 when they used to beat the fuck out of pakis, hippies, faggots, and the occasional nigger

Stop falling Dr. marten propaganda
>Skins wuz about love and peace and muh mates an dr martens an shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J24CTTkmIMM
>>
THIS IS ENGLAND
>>
>>12658104
This is true.
Also they didn't copy west Indian style, they dressed like traditional white working class to an extreme.
Skinhead was a branch of Mod
>>
Its kind of odd how similiar the basic bitch "tumblr sjw" look in the early 2010's was to skinhead fashion
>>
>>12658070

WHY EXACTLY IS FRED PERRY ASSOCIATED WITH SKINHEADS?

SHOULD I WEAR IT HERE? (UC BERKELEY).
>>
>>12658104
Don't be a dunce. Skinheads were into reggae and ska before anything else. They were partying with black people and doing weird dances.
>>
File: Massimo-Osti2-e1320069487629.jpg (114KB, 700x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Massimo-Osti2-e1320069487629.jpg
114KB, 700x1001px
mods>casuals>teddy boys>skinheads

British sub-cultures ranked. Prove me wrong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDbTgb6uyc
>>
>>12660742
They basically copied rude boys
>>
holy shit
uk skinheads look so gay compared to german neo nazis
>>
File: IMG_1670.jpg (31KB, 235x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1670.jpg
31KB, 235x350px
>>12658104
You really are a speng

Skinheads were the only real accepting group the first wave West Indian immigrants. And yeah the beat the piss out of gays and hippies but that was the norm for Working class lads to do until the 80s.
The whole idea of buzzing your hair came from white loads copying the trend from Jamaicans who moved in on the same estate.

Weed, music and a hatred of pakis brought blacks and whites together in the 60s and 70s
>>
>>12658104
>Skins have always been racist
You're a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.