[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being effay and happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470259399370.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470259399370.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
Do you think that it is possible to be effay and happy at the same time? It seems that the most I care and worry about fashion the more unhappy I become. That is because I have to constantly worry about looks and clothes and become so much more materialistic and thus so much more superficial and unhappy. Any other anons feel the same?
>>
Fashion is just one of the many things one can do to improve upon themselves. The goal of reducing the actual self/ideal self discrepancy, getting as close to the person you want to be as possible in all aspects, must always be at the back of your mind.

Focus on one of these areas of improvement too much and you will become lost in them. Always maintain orientation, know where you're taking your person.
>>
It would depend on your motivations for fa. I just look at it is fun. Yes, I can be critical of myself and others, but it brings the same joy to me as creating and appreciating music or art. It also helps that I worked in vintage clothing for a good time, which taught me how to find quality pieces on the cheap, so I don't have to break the bank on outfits.
>>
to be truly fa you cant be poor. Then, fa = wealth. Also, you cant be fa if you are fat or ugly. That means fa = skinny and pretty. You cant be rich and beautiful and not happy, duh. If you are unhappy is cause you are not really fa. Just a fat poorfag with weak jawline
>>
>>12655002
Walking red flag embodied
>>
>>12655017
kek
>>
>>12655002
The worst you should be worrying about is if you look stupid with your clothing choices. But even looking "stupid" could be subjective. If you have the confidence, you could wear almost anything within reason and what looks right on your body.
>>
>>12655002
I'm /fa/, it is especially difficult to live and be /fa/ in a 2nd world country when you have 0 IRL friends which is my case. All I'm lacking is a social circle, because without one, your taste in fashion is incomplete. Another societal requirement that I haven't fulfilled is getting laid, so I'm hella depressed.
>>
>>12655064
>, it is especially difficult to live and be /fa/ in a 2nd world country

Where do you live anon?
>>
>>12655064
>/fa/
>virgin
>no friends
>2nd world country

Something does not compute there friendo
>>
>>12655401
3rd world is more fa. Child soldiers, terrorwave, malnutrition, so fa.
>>
>>12655002
Sounds like you're trying to fill a void with fashion. You need to figure out why you're really unhappy and unfulfilled. If you're always worrying about your clothes in hopes of gaining approval/attention, then you need to realize that most people really don't give a shit. The compliments are nice, but you probably won't make genuine friends just from your looks alone.

You can still give a shit about fashion, just don't count on some nice clothes to make you truly happy.
>>
>>12655438
Im going to end up with a shit ton of clothes and still unhappy

thank you for that post anon, made me snap back to reality.
>>
I'll be unhappy whether im /fa or not.
>>
>>12655455
I'll take some clothes off your hands--for your mental health, of course.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.