[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you avoid looking like a fridge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

If you're muscular and wearing a suit? Or is it impossible?
>>
File: asdf.jpg (196KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
196KB, 600x901px
>>12654504
dont wear bulky suits. its that simple.
>>
>>12654507
The dude in my op is wearing a well fitted tailored suit and still looks like a fridge. The dude you posted looks like he's 5'4 120lbs.
>>
>>12654510
True, its well-fitted, but its still bulky and has a high gorge. The opposite of what you're looking for.

That guy is fairly large, but fine; i see your point, he's no bodybuilder. Look at this guy instead then, low gorge and lightly padded shoulders.
>>
>>12654522
are his hands on steroids
>>
>>12654539
everything but his heart is roided out. that still runs on love
>>
>>12654522
This guy looks like a cartoon character
>>
File: bodybuilder-suit.jpg (39KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder-suit.jpg
39KB, 400x385px
>>12654504
Pin stripes are the way to go. Just look how /fa/bulous big Ronnie here looks!

But yeah, you've gotta get your stuff tailored. If you can't do that, you're gonna look bad regardless of your build.
>>
File: 8hbvj8Cux4E.jpg (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8hbvj8Cux4E.jpg
84KB, 540x540px
>>12654660
for you
>>
>>12654504
the idea of a suit is to make a slob look like a man. If you already look like a man you should go with unstructured suits and very light fabrics.
>>
>>12654666
hahaha fuckin hell look at those twats
>>
>>12654504
English tailoring, my dude. The heavier structuring and waisting makes your torso look more balanced.
>>
>>12654504
Is this bdd? The guy on the left looks great, anon. His suit's well cut and fits him, and you can tell he's in great shape.
>>
Looking like a Fallout 2 gangster is my goal.
>>
>>12654504
Yes, it is possible if you aren't of the grotesquely lumpy roided types
>>
>lifts to look like a fridge
>doesn't want to look like a fridge
>>
>>12654504
The Rock in Ballers kinda does that, at least the best I've seen for a guy his size. Even if you are smaller than him, some stuff still applies.

Right off the bat you will want larger lapels than most (and tie width to match), it should look proportional to your chest. Little padding on the jacket's shoulders, make sure this fits perfectly, your shoulder shouldn't over extend nor be shorter than the shoulder.
You also want straighter pants than average, avoid overly slim, again this depends on your body and you will have to judge for yourself.
Depending on height longer jackets and larger pant break might be needed.
>>
>>12656105
but this is a bad pic, his suit is clearly too big in the shoulders
>>
File: 57d16691af0b6ecf7a3a9b22c42f22f5.jpg (541KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
57d16691af0b6ecf7a3a9b22c42f22f5.jpg
541KB, 1365x2048px
>>12656116
True, his shoulders are hit or miss, should've look for a better pic.
Also the waist shouldn't be too suppressed to avoid an overly hour glass shape and your shirt collars also need to be proportional.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.