[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right to feel insecure about my physical appearance? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: Optimized-20170803_130042.jpg (405KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20170803_130042.jpg
405KB, 1200x674px
Am I right to feel insecure about my physical appearance? Also give me pointers about how I should dress since I don't know what clothes would look good on me.
>>
shave and lose weight. that alone will make you look several times better.
>>
>>12654322
you are new here ?
They will tell you to lose weight and that you can't be fa if you're fat.
>>
>>12654328
Yeah, I'm new. And I can't lose weight since I was born stocky. I know the 'big-boned' thing is said to be a myth but my bones are actually thick af.
>>
>>12654338
>lose weight
>shave
>dye hair a different colour (brown would look good)
>learn to not look like you just found out a loved one died
>lurk /fa/ until you find a style you like
>post fits in waywt threads
>get criticized for shit fits and clothes
>keep trying till you get complimented
>>
>>12654338
Nah m8 that's fucking bullshit. Stop being complacent with your cop out excuses of why you can't lose weight and make a real concerted effort. Do something worthwhile with your life for fucks sake. You don't want to spend the only life you're gonna get as a fat fuck with shit facial hair do you?
>>
>>12654350
Not fat, just have a wide frame. I enjoy my hair color and my grandpa on my divorced mother's side died yesterday. So yeah, your criticisms don't help.
>>
>>12654355
Look mate, I'm sorry to hear that your grandfather died, but I am trying to help you. Using shit excuses like having a "wide frame" is a cop out like >>12654354 said. Your hair colour is shit. Change it to a a nice brown and shave your facial hair. If you actually put the effort in, you could look alright. Lets face it you are never gonna be a 10/10 but you can easily be a solid 6/10 maybe even a 7/10 if you pray for a miracle.
>>
>>12654355
if you dont want criticism then why are you here?
>>
>>12654364
b8
>>
>>12654322
shave, loose weight and buy different clothes.
>>
>>12654373
ops, meant to be
>>12654355
>>
File: 1479958854738.gif (2MB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479958854738.gif
2MB, 550x550px
>>12654322
Look, even if you have a wide frame, you have a a substantial amount of fat on your torso. that's super easy to fix with a good workout regimen and diet, and although you probably wont be able to be "skinny" you'd look way better if you had muscle. Once you muscle up and your proportions get better, you can p much wear tapered jeans, simple shoes and whatever tops you want and look good. Avoid stuff with text on it.

TDLR: you don't look good right now but if you took basic steps to gain muscle then you could look better.
>>
>>12654355
Go tell /fit/ that you're big boned and see what they say.
>>
Okay, the advice so far is pretty shitty. Losing weight is obvious but here's some shit you can do in the short term to look better.

>Cut your hair. Buzz cut or crew cut.
>Do NOT shave. You will look like a baby faced man child. If you're beard isn't too patchy, grow it out a lil more and go buy a trimmer (electric shears) like at the barber and maintain your beard. I usually do 2 all around but you might wanna leave it longer on the chin. A beard will give your face some shape.
>If you're gonna be a fat dude, at least me a muscular lumberjackish fat dude. Start doing a basic lifting routine (starting strength, 5/3/1, bro split) and stick with it. It will become enjoyable. Having more muscle will help you carry your weight better and make you more confident.
> browse /fa/ until you find a style you like (terrorwave might be good, tech wear is probably bad). Until then wear basic straight legged jeans, solid colour cotton tees with no logos or graphics, some meme shoes (stans, vans, af1s, etc), and get a small silver chain (effay will hate this)
> try to buy tshirts that compliment your shape. Tight in the shoulders and upper body, loose in the gut.
>>
>>12654387
If OP or anyone wants more of this I'll continue
>>
>>12654326
This and get a less gay haircut
>>
File: 20170803_134058.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_134058.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
whoops, I shaved.
>>
>>12654338
That explains the tits. I was gonna be nice, but you convinced me to be a cyberbully. Stop being a pussy. You thought you might get a shortcut to looking good? We eat our own. You don't stand a chance if you're gonna make excuses.
>>
>>12654410
kek, is this supposed to make someone angry?
>>
>>12654410
that actually looks somewhat decent. You might look weird with no facial hair. You would definitely look weird with just a mustache. You need to get a haircut. Buzz it. Any haircut that has longish hair is going to make your face look bigger. That haircut you got now looks pretty gay. Get a trim before you fuck with your facial hair again
>>
>>12654418
Nah, >>12654387 said not to shave but I was in the process of shaving when they sent the reply
>>
>>12654419
I am gay though
>>
>>12654410
I like the moustache, but not the chin hair.

You do need a haircut though, id recommend one with a strict form, as the fluffy hair looks terrible. Atleast somewhat short, combed or parted (and get rid of the sideburns pronto).
>>
>>12654422
I'm the dude that said not to shave. I still standby what I said, but now that it's done, you should go all the way and lose the stache. It makes you look older than you are.
>>
So far I've gotten two valid criticisms, lose weight/put on muscle and get a haircut
Lots of conflicting opinions on the facial hair though
>>
>>12654437
facial hair is divisive.

Id grow a stache if it wouldn't take me so long before i didnt look like a douche; and besides it's atleast original. Do get a haircut though. And lose weight/put on some muscle.
>>
File: 1406369761487.png (1MB, 1536x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1406369761487.png
1MB, 1536x1202px
One last thing before I abandon thread, could I pull off sleazecore?
>>
>>12654451
maybe if you died your hair
>>
>>12654456
maybe if you died
>>
>>12654464
kek
>>
>>12654451
Too fat
>>
>>12654322
just be yourself :3
>>
>>12654410
wtf is happening with your nose ?
>>
>>12654322
Stop being fat, cut your hair and buy clothes for adults
>>
>>12654322
1. Get rid of that bullshit pedo stache and soul patch. Go full beard or none at all.
2. Take a better picture where your standing up, chest out, back straight. This head tilted shit makes you look like a bitch
3. Lose weight, cut out sugars and eat complex carbs. Visit /fit/.
>>
>>12654338
You literally have a fat fucking gut. Don't make fucking excuses, drop the sugary shit and eat right. Excercise too you pudgy fuck. Stop being a lazy faggot and take care of your life.
>>
ryan?
>>
>>12654555
Dude cut it out, OP just was born with big belly bones.
>>
>>12654322
Fast for a week and do intermediate fasting to lose that body fat.

You have a good face under the fat, after that wear whatever and you will pull women.
>>
Lose weight and you'd look good.

Right now you just look completely normal.

There is no such thing as being big boned you're just overweight
>>
File: tumblr_o3es6yF1UJ1tzzy3qo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3es6yF1UJ1tzzy3qo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 750x750px
>>12654410
get a quiffy haircut with buzzed sides and chicks will be all over you
>>
>>12654410
what the fuck is wrong with your nose?
>>
>>12654322
>Am I right to feel insecure about my physical appearance?
No, you look alright. Just try to smile more. Remember that everyone loves Jonah Hill, and he's neither funny nor a good actor.

>Also give me pointers about how I should dress since I don't know what clothes would look good on me.
I'd suggest loose fitting clothes, a nice perfume and an undershirt to reduce sweat stains. Also, you'd probably do well to lose the beard and just stick with a mustache. Your hair would look great in a side slick, so get some styling gel with a fixture appropriate to the willpower of your hair.
>>
>>12654594
fucking ew
>>
File: primo-carnera-signed-photo-3.jpg (61KB, 596x745px) Image search: [Google]
primo-carnera-signed-photo-3.jpg
61KB, 596x745px
>>12654580
>There is no such thing as being big boned you're just overweight
Big boned people do exist. OP just isn't one of them. If you have a low bodyfat percentage with a huge frame and thick joints, and are way heavier on the scale than other lean people your height, you're big boned. Pic related is a good example. Even without the muscle, he'd be huge.

To your point, however, these people are extremely rare and usually people who call themselves big boned are just fat fucks in denial.
>>
>>12654611
>neither funny nor a good actor.

hes a kike too

just thought i'd throw that in there
>>
Your number 1 issue is how much bf% you have. Lose weight. You have a wide frame but your still obviously overweight despite your frame.
>>
if you want to look /fa/ you should shave and lose weight,, you kind of have a nice dad(dy) aesthetic going on and are attractive already
>>
>>12654387
only real advice
>>
>>12654322
Don't listen to the /fa/gs that say dye your hair. it's pretty much theonly thing thats going to make you unique, and dying it will only scream "insecure" to anyone who notices. fucking pussies dye their hair.

Dont even try to work out until you fix your diet.

get a different haircut.

if you look like shit still at least you took a step in the right direction and you're better than 90% of everyone else in the world.
>>
>>12654338
>knows being big-boned is a myth
>still uses it as an excuse
???????????????????????
>>
>>12654322
Not gonna give you advice but w2c shirt
>>
>>12654322

>lose weight, fasting etc. but if you want to stay the way you are, go bear mode and lift weights
>get more muscle in upper body
>if you're going to rock red hair, try a 2 inch on the sides instead and quiff your hair back, or a natural fade cut.
>grow a better beard

overall it will take a while for the transition. natural /fa/ style finding, and losing weight. I can tell you if you're going for red you either need to turn into the biggest muscle-y bear or go andro boy mode. Red hair only worked for me because it was long and curly, and i had a good form/figure of thin and andro.
>>
Lose weight, get rid of the emo fringe and facial hair, dye it (brown would be best). Clothes wise, you just need to try things out and see what looks best
>>
>>12654338
Bones dont overlap your waist. Bones dont hang in your breasts, if u dont want to lose weight, shave face try different haircuts
>>
>>12654338
>my bones are thick af
even more reason to lose weight, you might have a robust face under all that flab. but you wont. you sound like a loser. die
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 600x300px
>>12654476
Bitch wut
>>
Kek, you are 30 years younger Ron Swanson
>>
Yes, you're right to feel insecure.

Having thick bones is an extremely good thing.

You've also got a strong chin under all that fat. Dunno about your jaw. Your nose is pretty bad but nothing surgery couldn't fix.

Lose weight, lift weights, come back in a year, and ask for pointers.

At the moment you are completely disgusting, but you have potential.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.