[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoes for big feet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

My feet are huge. I'd really like to wear more stylish shoes but I can't find any in my size. Where can I go to find good shoes that fit?
>>
how about you start off by telling us your fucking shoe size
>>
>>12654287
This

Anything over 13 US and you're into the certified freak sizes and you're fucked. 13 or lower and you have normal sized feet and don't need to worry. 12 - 13 fucks you over on a lot of collabs and whatnot but you learn to deal and just stick to staples.
>>
>>12654287
15 (American)
>>
>>12654297
I thought you were gonna say 12 or 13 or something lmao

Youre fucked
>>
>>12654297
If you're black consider yourself lucky

Just stick to AF1s and Timberlands and shit
>>
>>12654283
>Where can I go to find good shoes that fit?
It depends on how much money you have. I wear a size 16, 4E (US Men's) shoe, so I feel your pain. But really nice designers like Gucci now make a few shoes up to size 16. You won't find them in stores but you can order online. I haven't bought shoes in a store since I was 13 years old. They just don't carry stuff in our size, as I'm sure you've noticed. Of course, they're in the $600 to $900 range. Also, I bet they're designed for thin feet, as most expensive shoes are, though I've never had the money to buy a pair, so I wouldn't know.

Personally, I'm a big huge fucker with an enormous body to go with the feet, so I stick to Brooks athletic shoes that are designed for large runners. I like the Addiction line the best but Adrenaline was okay. I order online at ShoeBuy or Zappos; first I just filter by size, then I pick the best of the six to twelve shoes on the entire site that fit. It sucks but beggars can't be choosers.

>>12654305
Leave the thread.
>>
File: 1428033021515.jpg (39KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1428033021515.jpg
39KB, 500x508px
>>12654297
usally you can get shoe sizes you dont find in stores by shopping directly on the brands website. Amazon also does rare sizes on common shoes and ebay is also a good shout.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.