[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most effay way to pick people up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (240KB, 660x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 660x931px
What's the most effay way to pick people up?
>>
Maybe she should approach people instead of waiting for them.
>>
>>12653172
Beatrice-Benedick tsundere mode, where you constantly act like you hate each other and volley insults back and forth, only for her to get slightly drunk at a party and push you against a wall and start making out with you.
>>
Way to save an image from another live thread on your phone and post it to bump another thread off. Good job.
>>
>>12653198
But then she'd be a slut.
>>
What usually works for me is being silent and distant as fuck

If im in a bar with some friends and girls ive never met i just shut up and let people make me conversation, then at the end of the night i just ask any girl where she's going later in a zero fucks given way

Works 1 out of 4 times but hey it gets me laid
>>
>>12653318
60% of the time, it works everytime
>>
>>12653285
Literally the only way I know how to flirt
>>
>>12653285
this is how misha collins got married.
>>
>>12653318
>Works 1 out of 4 times but hey it gets me laid

Ask 8 girls and you should be set.
>>
>>12653555
Still a 10% chance of going home alone
>>
>>12653172
>I WANT A BF AND I WANT ONE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
entitled
>>
>>12653662
>/fa/ does statistics
>>
>>12653309
Everybody loves sluts
>>
>>12654182
No you idiot.
>>
File: Skärmklipp1.png (23KB, 406x210px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp1.png
23KB, 406x210px
>>12654110
Lol funny he's right though you little shit bet you think you're smart huhu
>>
>>12654319
Only retards and idiots don't love sluts
>>
if you're good looking, /fa/, have a car and/or a place with no roommates, you literally have to do nothing. go out with friends and they'll come to you.

I've never had to ask a girl out.
>>
>>12653172
picking up people is not effay in itself
the true way is to let relations emerge naturally
>>
>>12654518
Exactly and the world is filled with idiots
>>
>>12654808
this

live in a major city and you don't even need the car
>>
>>12654808
>just be urself
>>
>>12653172
with your arms
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.