[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTN: the 5 of you who have adult jobs and wear business casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sfdsf.jpg (32KB, 400x254px)
sfdsf.jpg
32KB, 400x254px
How do you organize your dress shirts in your closet?

By color?
By pattern?
By formality?

??????????????????????????????
>>
>>12653099

1. DEFINE "ADULT JOB".

2. HOW IS HAVING AN "ADULT JOB" RELATED TO CLOTHES ORGANIZATION, ACCORDING TO YOU?
>>
Shot sleeved collared shirts-
Winged collar/formal
Floral/print
Geometric/gingham
Solid colors
Long sleeved collared shirts-
Floral,print and casual/trends
Striped
Not white and baby blue solid color's
White and baby blue
>>
>>12653124
this is what autism looks like
>>
>>12653164
So, being logical is equal to being autistic now?
Fuck off.
>>
>>12653162
...not bad
>>
I wear a uniform dress for work, so that takes front and center in my closet. Behind that is business casual shirts, and I have my two or three nicest pieces in the back.
Just try organizing it one way for a week, another way next week, etc., until you find what you like best.
>>
>>12653099
I'm a teacher So I have like half business casual and half regular shit, the way my apartment is there's a sorta decide on the clothes rack in the closet so street on the left, work on the right.

From there I pretty much have things going from most casual at the inside (t's, flannel) to more formal on the outside (oxfords, my one full suit at the end).
>>
>>12653124
>DEFINE "ADULT JOB".
a job that requires you to dress formally or business casually.
>HOW IS HAVING AN "ADULT JOB" RELATED TO CLOTHES ORGANIZATION, ACCORDING TO YOU?
you have to follow the dress code

take your retardation somewhere else i thought OP was pretty clear about what he meant by "adult job"
>>
I have no organization. It doesn't matter much to me what shade of blue or white I wear today.
>>
Mine are by formality I guess. Suits, dress shirts, button-downs, patterned or printed collared shirts, polos, plain t-shirts, graphic t-shirts from left to right on the top row and dress pants, chinos, jeans on the bottom row. My job is way more emphasis on the casual than the business though so most days I'm just in a polo and jeans and maybe even running shoes if I'm really lazy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.