[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's true? Slim-fit is on it is way out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4590.jpg (43KB, 635x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4590.jpg
43KB, 635x430px
It's true? Slim-fit is on it is way out?
>>
>>12651725
Who the fuck cares what is "in" or "out?" You sound like someone who reads Vogue or watches E!

If you're fat don't wear slim things. It has always been the case and will always be the case. If you're slim then wear them. If you're in the middle then it depends on your proportions. Stop making these stupid fucking threads and fuck off
>>
that dude on the left looks so fucking bad
>>
this looks so fucking gay
>>
>>12651879
What makes you say that?
>>
>>12651882
Not >>12651879 but he'd look way better with slimmer pants. His shirt is slim fitting and his pants just look baggy and ridiculous in comparison
>>
All of those fits look bad.

Pants on the left should be slimmer; in the middle, the jacket sleeves are too short and the pants make his hips look wide; the cuffs on the right really shorten how tall he looks.

Without the cuffs, the right would look better instantly.
>>
>>12651725
stop shilling u stupid nigger. every day the same thread
>>
>>12651884
>>12651879
>/fa/ doesn't understand the concept of buying pants in the right length
good to know
>>
>>12651725
Slim fit isnt "out". Looser pants are just becoming more fashionable if you can pull them off. The only people i see wearing those super loose bootcut pants though are trendy faggots who pay too much attention to runway fashion. Slim looks better imo
>>
>>12651725
These all look fucking terrible lmao
>>
>>12651725
>2017
>not tucking your jacket into your pants
>>
>>12651725
Is bow-legged in? wtf

Also go away, skinnyshit on men was always stupid. You can have a tight t-shirt or a tailored suit.
>>
>>12651884
>2018 basically
>not playing with mixing slimmer vs looser proportions
>>
These Patty E Jeans look really good to me, but his trousers are always too short on me (6'2)

Similar recommendations?
>>
>>12651725
>i-i-if I pretend to be a different person, no one will no I'm the faggot making these threads every 10 minutes!
>>
>>12652517
the selvedge jeans are long. i'm 6'3" and i cuff them thrice to fit perfectly.

amazing jeans btw i have 5 pairs
>>
>>12651725
Kek literally action figure silhouette
>>
>>12651725
These are levis stf. So they shrink after soak.pics are pre soak
>>
>>12651961
none of these pants are the right length.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_151844.jpg (816KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_151844.jpg
816KB, 1536x2048px
15th century joined hose is what's in rn
>>
>>12653336
lmao the codpiece
>>
>>12653245
that's my point
>>
It was out last year
>>
It has been going out every summer since 2010, people still wear it because baggy pants look like ass
>>
Mods really need to start deleting these threads. It's literally the same thread, over and over again, multiple times a day, every fucking day.
>>
Dickies making a comeback
>>
>>12651898
Could be intentional with the middle jacket. That's one of those 1800s Levi's blouse things, right? Probably made for mucking out stables and the like.
>>
If you're talking about trends, yes. If you're talking about what legit designers are doing, no. As long as I can remember, designers have been utilizing all manner of fits and lengths at any given time. If you're judging fashion by Urban Outfitters or H&M you're talking pop trends.

Good fits are timeless. Just look at the inspo people post from all different eras.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.