[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ body type and how to attain it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: americansoldiervietnam.jpg (175KB, 950x1405px) Image search: [Google]
americansoldiervietnam.jpg
175KB, 950x1405px
Daily reminder that lean bodies look best. Running a lot and doing a bunch of pushups/pullups/core work will lean you out, give you amazing face gains, and help with your frame.
>>
also I want to add, an example of this aesthetic is pretty much any soldier before the 90s and many non american soldiers today, like the french foreign legion. Many footballers also have similar bodies.
>>
What's the best way to do this? Ive been on the gym for 2 months but for several reasons today was my last day, I can workout outside like a run in the early morning and then what? Not far from here there's a small park where I can do pull-ups, push-ups and monkey bars, there's a couple things where you can do abs,is that enough? Or do I really need to find a new gym? I mean Im not going to be able to do squats and chest I'm guessing.
>>
>>12649474
My dude I have been making pretty good lean gains just doing a fuck ton of pushups and pullups errday(do 10 sets x whatever rep count feels hard for you), and between alternate core work(planks, flutter kicks, situps, L sits/holds) and shoulder work(literally just 4x12 strict side delt raises with some dumbbells copped off good will) each day. This paired with running at least 5 kilometers a day will get you shredded. I can post pic of current bod if interested.
>>
>>12649492

Go for it, I want to see what that routine can do
>>
File: IMG_20170731_215715999.jpg (967KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_215715999.jpg
967KB, 1080x1920px
>>12649504
Here you go my man, as of last night
>>
>>12649492

Lets see the merchandise, I'll try your approach, if it doesn't work I can find a new gym after a couple months I guess. I'm really skinny now from where I was and I'm starting to get some definition soo I'm guessing I'm not too far from the body I want.
>>
>>12649515

Ill be OK with that body, I'll try your workout.
>>
>>12649515

Noice, How do you work Pullups into your routine, do you do 1 day on 1 day off or just every day?
>>
>>12649522
depends. When I am really into it I will just do 10 supersets of pullups and pushups. 10 pullups strict form, 20-30 pushups strict form, then 30 sec rest.
>>
>>12649525

When are your rest days or how do you manage your daily routines? You can't work out like this everyday, right?
>>
>>12649532
rest days are just days when I have too much shit to do to workout, which happens like once every two weeks. I wasnt able to train like this everyday at first, but my body adjusted to it pretty quickly. over training is a meme.
>>
just stop eating.
went from 167 lbs to 132. by cutting under 1,000
play tennis three times a week.
no need for the gym
>>
>>12649548
If you want to feel weak, sure go on ahead and follow this advice. But if you want to be skinny and feel great, then do hit the gym at least every other day.
>>
>>12649548
i fell for this meme and my body just looked really fucking weird. good looking in some spots, totally untoned and hideous in others. working out and gaining some muscle made me look way, way fucking better + i didn't feel like i was going to pass out constantly
>>
>>12649515

What is your diet like?
>>
>>12649591
absolute shit. I have been road tripping non stop across us and mexico for like the past month so it has consisted of gas station food, fast food, cheap fruits, shitty beer, and sporadic fasting because I ran out of money. Just don't eat too much, and try your best not to eat too little.
>>
>>12649700
>>12649591

I would just try to eat as much protein as i can, and sugar only on fruits, also lots of water and carbs only on the morning.

Fuck juices unless 100% natural, fucking added sugar is everywhereeeeee!
>>
>>12649419
Not eating a shit load of food will lean you out. God dammit /fa/ go visit /fit/ every once in a while.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.