[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw that feel when you fall for the straight cut meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: NU-181.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
NU-181.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>tfw that feel when you fall for the straight cut meme
>>
>>12649350
>tfw that feel when
>>
WHEN
>>
FEEL
>>
THAT
>>
There is a person out there right now, who wears these in public. Trash, the lot of you.
>>
>>12649350
Taper you pants you fucking nigger, Jesus are all posters here still in primary school?
>>
>jeans
>>
>>12649443
That's not even a tapering problem. Quite a few latecomers to the raw denim thing need to learn how to get their jeans hemmed.
>>
>>12649560
jeans are bad but cropped meme is almost worse
>>
>>12649350
Buy your jeans your fucking length
>>
>>12649560
>Look like a 25yr old
>dress like an 85yr old man with ill fitting dress trousers..
"Hmph!" "Only plebians wear jeans!"
*tips fedora*
>>
>>12649350
that wrinkling is giving rick owens face a run for its money
>>
>>12649350
It's not just the cut. They would also look like shit if they were tapered. Also those shoes are disgusting with that shitty black stripe.
>>
>>12649907
yeah let us all just wear slim fitting cuck jeans then.
>>
>>12649350
I remember when I first joined /fa/ my first 'investment' piece at the time was a pair of raws. I bought a pair of unbranded straights because of an infographic. Never again.
>>
>>12649637
cropped pants are bad but wearing pants in general is the worst meme of them all
>>
>>12649350
Just roll the cuffs, and it should look OK. If those are unwashed, washing once or twice could give it sufficient shrinkage, while retaining a dark blue color.
>>
>>12650301
wearing pants in general is bad but not cutting off your legs and hopping around like a stub is the worst meme of all
>>
File: curve.jpg (14KB, 475x254px)
curve.jpg
14KB, 475x254px
>>12649907
welcome to the laggard tier, redditor
>>
>>12649560
>pants
>>
>>12650218
stfu the shoes are fine

OP where did you get the jp's>>12649350
>>
>>12649350
The fit is not that bad, the problem is that they are way too long.Go to a tailor.
>>
>>12651440
>>12649350

the fit is beyond redemption, look at the front rise, thighs etc

just burn them OP
>>
>>12650895
so dresses, skirts or butt naked for you then?
>>
>>12650220
Slim fit is objectively better looking on everyone you contrarian faggot
>>
>>12651691
>look at the front rise
>you actually want low rise jeans
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.