[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it okay to where multiple prominent pieces from the same brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

is it okay to where multiple prominent pieces from the same brand
>>
>>12647361
die streetwear faggot. don't wear advertising
>>
>>12647367
why not? do you not understand the power of branding? when used properly, you can instantly shape the way people view you.
>>
>>12647410
>the power of branding
yeah if you're that insecure and pandering to assholes. if you need a giant ADIDAS logo on your shirt or GUCCI glued to your jacket for people to instantly like you then yikes.

a decent person will recognize the quality of your fit regardless of branding. it's all about subtlety
>>
I try to use clothes from different brands, i don't like using shirts and shoes from the same company, also wearing shoes and socks from the same brand looks autistic
>>
>>12647541
not gonna insult you or try to explain it to you. if you don't get it (more realistically, you get it but refuse to accept it), that's fine. keep doing you.

>>12647546
same. there's no way for it not to look forced, which in my mind is the problem.
>>
>>12647361
zabiba
>>
>is it okay to where
>where

you're still more vain than stupid
>>
>>12648018
im tired. all i do is worry about the way i look.
>>
>>12647361
I could go with the shirt, but not the ripped up jeans.

>>12647367
I've seen a bunch of people pull off Adidas well. I've seen people do it with "streetwear" too. Look at Yung Lean. He's pretty /fa/ and I gotta say he really doesn't look like he tries too hard. I only come here to look around, so what do I know?
>>
>>12648027
not taking about that outfit in particular, i mean like, a nike hoodie with nike sneakers.
>>
I would wear adidas jackets with adidas shoes but anything else is forced as fuck
>>
>>12648062
yeah, that sounds right. with most other brands it wouldn't work.
>>
>>12648036
That could look good, but Nike isn't really my thing. The shoes fall apart and cut up my heels. I got tired of that.
>>
>>12648110
because you're buying the wrong models, get some AF1s, those will last you long years even with heavy use, if you think that Adidas makes better quality shoes, then they don't, same sweatshop plastic both
>>
>>12647361
stay away from multiple articles from the same brand in the same outfit. it always looks forced. unless you're at the gym. or it's logoless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.