[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did this guy do to himself?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot at Jul 31 16-47-16.png (2MB, 1734x964px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Jul 31 16-47-16.png
2MB, 1734x964px
It looks like he's been in indoctrinated in this internet meme, pseudo-enigmatic "fashion" aesthetic and took it way too seriously by crossing the point of no return by permanently inking his body with large tattoos to further reflect it.
>>
File: jacobjkeller_1420586879.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jacobjkeller_1420586879.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
<-- This is the same guy 2.5 years ago

Why the fuck do so many idiots get dumb tattoos like this when their style and tastes clearly change every year, let alone every 2-5 years? 10 years?

It's just degenerate and so cringeworthy to watch.

Especially when the person isn't even 25 years old yet and their prefrontal cortex hasn't developed (key in rational decision making, reasoning and expression of personality)
>>
>>12647313
>Especially when the person isn't even 25 years old yet and their prefrontal cortex hasn't developed (key in rational decision making, reasoning and expression of personality)
Developmental Psychology... my african pal
>>
>>12647313
>Why the fuck do so many idiots get dumb tattoos like this
>Especially when the person isn't even 25 years old yet and their prefrontal cortex hasn't developed (key in rational decision making, reasoning and expression of personality)
So do you don't know why underdeveloped decision-making skills would lead to bad decision-making or are you just trying to flex your extremely basic knowledge of developmental psych
>>
even in the now pictures he seems contrived as fuck
once a fuccboi always a fuccboi it seems
>>
>>12647296
Some of his fits are good, but I get that he's one of those that just buys the grailes/memes(dior 07 boots/ Balenciaga pants etc...) that shows a lack of taste, simply buys whatever everyone wants.

>>12647313
Totally agree with you, people that are super unstable in terms of style shouldn't make tattoos, is just like gluing to your body a garment is cool now, but is going to get out of style.
>>
>>12647296
It's his own process man, he will grow with them and evolve with them. If someday he get sick of them he's just gonna remove them. It's not the death of anybody. Live and let live.
>>
>>12647510
>or are you just trying to flex your extremely basic knowledge of developmental psych
ding ding ding
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490903983336.jpg (13KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490903983336.jpg
13KB, 260x390px
>>12647313
>>12647498
>>12647510
>>12648403
Wowee are you intelligent
>>
>Black n grey American traditional tattoos
>dumb tattoos

Well least they're timeless tattoos instead of some Pinterest shit I guess
>>
>>12647296
Is this guy a fashion blogger or some shit?
If he is, explains the rapid change in style for 2 years.
>>
>>12648704
lol I guess he does fashion vlogging. I just remember his shiny bald head and karmaloops hauls
>>
>>12648816
Yeah, well, explains a lot.
Probably has no personal style, just goes with what is likable now.
>>
File: IMG_20170801_123854.jpg (78KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_123854.jpg
78KB, 577x1024px
>>12647296
He dresses okay even if it is a bit cringe worthy and it's not like he's got face tats or anything. But I do hate it when people get tattoos and shit even though their taste in fashion etc change rapidly.
This guy was wearing full Pyrex outfits a few years ago
>>
>>12648853
If this dude blows up, I'm becoming a soundcloud rapper.
>>
>>12648828
probably was full Americana back in 2012
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.