[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

henlo /fa/glords. whats the minimum age to into prepwear? most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1266.jpg (76KB, 326x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
76KB, 326x750px
henlo /fa/glords. whats the minimum age to into prepwear? most younger guys like pic related look cringe in preppy clothes
>>
Prep is ageless
>>
>>12647244
Everyone looks cringe in prep. It is normie wear and don't ever expect to be taken as fashionable if you wear it.
>>
>>12647244
Pretty bad example, he looks perfectly fine in that.
Doesn't help that your example of "prep" is a regular-ass sweater, chino shorts, and boat shoes
>>
File: 1447186235808.png (16KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447186235808.png
16KB, 418x359px
>>12647501
>Everyone looks cringe in prep. It is normie wear and don't ever expect to be taken as fashionable if you wear it.
>>
>>12647522
It's definitely not cutting edge, but prep and menswear are timeless. Only edgemasters who define themselves by how "fashionable" and "cutting edge" they are would say something that WRONG about MY FUCKING PREP
>>
>>12647244
>whats the minimum age to into prepwear?
prep wear is ageless, however you have to be /fit to wear it, else you look like a pedo on a hunt.
>>
>>12649047
You also have to have hair. Bald people can not pull off the prep look.
>>
>>12647244
prep is an evil thing. do you need me to explain why? prep is the external manifestation of white men in power, rich people, "tradition", fraternities, etc. All of these things are bad. "preps" usually grow up to be bankers, stock market analysts, politicians, republicans. these are bad, bad people . prep is the one and only fashion trend I can think of that represents everything evil in western society. We should actively fight against it.
>>
>>12647244
you can't pull off prep unless you're fit, affluent, and social. i promise you that 70% of the people going prepcore on /fa/ look like shit because they're losers trying to be something they're not, just like people trying to be sleazecore when they're just average as fuck greasy nerds
>>
>>12649497
Here's your (you) shekelstein
Go back the JIDF and cry, white men made the world great
>>
>>12647244
Nah he looks cute id fuck him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.