[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Ultra Boosts work with dark jeans without having to pinroll?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 9e63198d00aa4cb960207d71c59dc91d.jpg (147KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
9e63198d00aa4cb960207d71c59dc91d.jpg
147KB, 1023x681px
Do Ultra Boosts work with dark jeans without having to pinroll?
>>
Yeah, but if the jeans bleed too much you'll fuck up the shoes.
>>
>>12643509

Yeah but not that color.
>>
>>12643546
I tried the blacks with white soles and that didnt look good. Are the full blacks the best option?
>>
>wearing these with jeans
That's where you're wrong bucko.
>>
>>12643580

Lol do please provide the alternative, oh dingus
>>
>>12643581
EZ not wearing these with jeans.
>>
>>12643640

Again he remains silent. Back to the shadows with you, troll
>>
>>12643509
these don't work with jeans at all
>>
do ultra boosts make you go faster
>>
>>12643720
yea ofc
>>
>>12643644
joggers, trackpants, sweatpants, shorts, no one gives a fuck
>>
>>12643775
yeah literally anything other than jeans
>>
>>12643775
this
even fucking wool pants would probably work better than jeans
techy athletic sneakers pair well with athletic pants, wearing them with jeans just shows that you have no concept of style
>>
File: kanye-ultraboost.jpg (96KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-ultraboost.jpg
96KB, 683x1024px
I think they look great with a bit looser fitting jeans that get a good stack on the ankle.
Kanye used to wear jeans and ultra boosts a while ago
>>
>>12643509

man what world do you live in where you HAVE to pinroll anything ever let alone want to
>>
Pinrolls are disgusting
Just get the jeans tapered so it stacks
>>
>running shoes with jeans
ultimate fashion victim
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.