[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FML - Deoderant stains on shirts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Does anyone know what causes this to happen?
Does anyone know a brand that's not susceptible to this? (This shirt is uniqlo.)
>>
File: 1561.jpg (75KB, 406x668px) Image search: [Google]
1561.jpg
75KB, 406x668px
Use Gel Based deo you autist
>>
Maybe I should stop letting dudes cum and do crack in my armpits.

But srsly, anyone know?
>>
>>12643487
That shit don't work.
That just makes every shirt covered in a thin layer of goo AND my sweat.
>>
>>12643486
stopped happening to me when I switched from roll-on to spray-on, and when I switched from antiperspirant to regular deodorant.
>>
>>12643510
As in, there's a compound, probably with aluminum, in the antiperspirant?

Yeah, well, you have no clue how much I sweat.
>>
File: BL.png (84KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
BL.png
84KB, 330x400px
SINCERELY, "FUCK" ARMPIT SWEATGLANDS.
>>
>>12643524
if it feels good, i'll put my dick anywhere
>>
>>12643522
yep, most likely aluminum. I still sweat like a pig too, but at least my pits are only wet and not stained. If you really need antiperspirant, you can tray dedicate antiperspirant like odaban, but you need to apply it correctly - put it on before going to bed, and wash it off in the morning. personally I tried it, but it wasn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>12643550
Yeah, that explains why those stains sparkle so much.

Yeah—that does seem like a lot of effort. :/

Well, knowing is half the battle. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>12643486
The ideal situation would be to just move to a temperate climate.

But also, does anyone know t-shirts less susceptible to this aluminium problem?

It seems this is the one area where Uniqlo is the goddamn worst.
>>
>>12643492
speedstick gel based deodorants are quite good against sweat. I stopped using them because i dont want alzheimer and cancer though
>>
>>12643486
ur supposed to put it UNDER the shirt
>>
>>12643486
I've got a few shirts fucked up by this too. Where I live it usually doesn't get that hot so theres no AC, but when it does get hot you're gonna be sweating like a muhfugga nonstop. Tried a bunch of deodorants from the store, but the only thing that ended up working was certain dri, which I guess just shrinks the pores where you use it instead of blocking them. Havent used it in a while since this summers been pretty cool, but I'd go back to it again if I needed to.

As far as shirts, it seems like anything cotton that you sweat in is gonna get those, especially if you cake on the deodorant, its literally just gonna run right into your shirt pits and stay there forever.
>>
File: bl.png (939KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
bl.png
939KB, 599x599px
>>12643524
I agree
>>
I don't have this problem cause I don't wear deodorant. I am naturally nearly odorless.
>>
>>12643486
it's from the aluminium

buy a deo without aluminium and it'll never appear again

but that shirt is ruined, it will even get holes there if you dont stop the aluminium
>>
try putting the deodorant on your skin instead of the shirt
>>
>>12643486
i sweat a lot normally but when i use gel deodorant it doesn't do that. or the natural salt-based deodorants but those don't really work at all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.