[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barber/Haircut Guidance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shabba.jpg (144KB, 722x1012px) Image search: [Google]
shabba.jpg
144KB, 722x1012px
Where do you guys get your haircuts?
How do you ensure the cutter does what you ask for?

This year I've had to buzz my head because of a shitter barber, and I got a fresh cut yesterday with another barber leading me to want to buzz again but I'm just going to live with it.

I want to know if I should try to find a friend to cut my hair or is there a surefire way I don't have to continue this cycle.

pic related: me when I liked my hair.
>>
>>12643422

I CUT MY OWN HAIR, AND YOU SHOULD ALSO.
>>
>>12643424
Is there a good place to start? I wouldn't mind if I knew how to.
>>
>>12643422
I usually just get a friend to cut my hair, then grow it out long, then get a friend to cut it short.
Its nice having a varying hair style i guess

If they fuck it up too much ill just buzz it because thats always /fa/, the only problem is trying to grow it out again it'll always look a bit awkward until it gets some length
>>
>>12643422
>Where do you guys get your haircuts
Somewhere that charges more than $10 for a haircut
>How do you ensure the cutter does what you ask for
You bring in a picture and make sure you're spending more than $10 for your haircut
>surefire way I don't have to continue this cycle
Go to a barber where you're spending more than $10
>>
go to an actual hairdressers rather than a barbers if you're looking to change your hairstyle. Barbers are used to grades and numbers rather than actually cutting it.

also take >>12644072 advice, you have to spend a bit more to ensure a haircut that will be worthwhile.

If you need some more help the tuxbell has a good section on haircuts.
>>
>>12643422
if you want an undercut again, i would just go to a hair salon once to have the pros make the shape for you. buy some hair clippers and just shave your sides/back every few weeks it'll save you a ton of money. i youtubed how to cut your own hair and had my undercut for almost a year, saved a couple hundred dollars. as for which hair salon to go too, use yelp or google to find shops that handle mostly clients of your ethcnicity. i'm korean so i went to a gook shop since they deal with my kind of hair most often. good luck bro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.