[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys usually wash your clothes? For most things i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How do you guys usually wash your clothes?
For most things i just throw them in the washer on cold and let them hang dry so they don't shrink. Should I start using fabric softener because sometimes my t shirts will feel a bit stiff once they dry
>>
the only clothes I was after one wear are underwear and t shirts. Everything else rides until it stinks or is dirty.
>>
wash shirts, underwear after one use (hang dry)
never wash jeans
never use a dryer, ruins shit
>>
>>12638442
huh interesting, so i don't really need to wash sweaters/hoodies or pants too often?
>>
>>12639127
oops meant to link to
>>12638854
>>12638857
>>
Just follow the instructions on the clothes label.
>>
I run them through the washer with cold water and no detergent with an extra rinse cycle, and either tumble dry on low heat or hang dry depending on the item.
>>
>>12638857
>never wash jeans
Dirty fucker
>>
>>12638857
>never wash jeans

You could be the cleanest cunt ever but that would still be disgusting.
>>
>>12640839
>>12640849

Are you fucking stupid? Washing jeans ruins them.

You should always just remove any stains with a wet cloth, and if they ever smelled (they won't), then you would just air them out, steam, or put in a freezer.

Almost all clothes don't need washing. Invest in a steam cleaner.

Just try it. Wear a shirt for a bit, then instead of washing it, hang it on a hanger for a day to get fresh air. It will almost definitely smell completely fine, and look fine afterwards. Then you would steam clean it and put it back into your closet.
>>
>>12641082
You're that guy on a train that everyone moves away from and they haven't figured out why yet, aren't you
>>
>>12640666

>live in apartment
>have to use laundromat
>tumble on low isn't a feasible option financially or time-wise
>>
>>12641519
Go to a laundrymat
>>
>>12638442
I started using fabric softener recently and that fixed the problem I had with my air dried t-shirts being too stiff.
>>
>>12641522
can you fucking read?
>>
>>12641531
Go to a different laundromat
>>
File: unicorn meat.jpg (53KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn meat.jpg
53KB, 600x452px
>>12641549
a magical laundromat that doesn't charge by time?

is that on the way to Candy Mountain?
>>
>>12638442
I've never really cared about washing my clothes since most of my clothes are h&m thrift shit but i recently got some nicer pieces. so whats the rule of thumb?

>separate by color
>cold for everything
wash jeans separate from other like colors

thats what i recall from what my mom told me.
>>
>>12638442
I'm currently looking at new apartments and the ones with washer/dryers like pic related I've heard are shitty. can anyone confirm?
>>
>>12641530
i used it my whole life but I'm trying to live healthier. cut them out and can barely tell the difference. fabric softener is some nasty shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.