[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is wrong with this brand. I tried the new North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: UZQJFr9L.jpg (12KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
UZQJFr9L.jpg
12KB, 458x458px
what the fuck is wrong with this brand. I tried the new North fit, the original fit had a surprisingly nice denim but fit stupidly huge, now they've changed the fit again to be exactly like ace but with a lower rise. Has anyone else tried the new line?
>>
and the denim is the same old average acne quality now but with new branding
>>
>>12638027
wtf are you trying to say

new line of denim is better it's Japanese denim made in italy. yea it fits larger than the stay cash line that is now discontinued not a big deal if you're not a size 28 just size down.
>>
>>12638073
I am a 28, but they've changed the north fit in the last couple weeks. I've tried both of them trying to replace my ace cash. Check the acne site. There's a "north 2" that now fits 'true to size', which has replaced the original north jeans, except they now fit smaller than ace, and have a lower rise and use the lower quality denim again. I literally have them sitting in front of me.
>>
this is what you get if you buy stuff from a company which is named after a human disease
>>
>>12638119
oh okay, so they don't use the good denim with the north 2? I have only tried the orginal north and the ace

the ace denim isn't terrible but the OG north is an improvement why didn't you get the og north and get them tailored to your liking? seems like that would have solved your problem.
>>
>>12638132
didn't really feel like spending that much on acne and I was told that the new north are the same but fit a size smaller, so just ordered those to save the hassle. Now I have to return these too.
>>
>>12638132
I'll prob do that though unless there are other good black jeans with a decent waist. I'm out of the loop hardcore atm and live in Australia lmao
>>
>>12638143
that sucks man
>>12638145
A.P.C. has good black denim but they tend to fade after a lot of washes. the acne stay cashes i've had since 2014 have yet to fade my apc PNS i had for a year and 1/2 have faded significantly. I have considered re dyeing them. but the apc fit, construction and material is top notch so I will still rec them.
>>
>>12638252
also a side note I did not take good care of my apc's

if you invest in woollite dark detergent and air dry them instead of tossing them into a dryer they should hold their color a lot longer than a year 1/2
>>
>>12638027
You need to size down one size from your usual size.
>>
their clothes are sooooo bad except for jackets and shoes
>>
>>12638402
their shoes are the worst part, always cheap shitty materials and ugly ass designs
and before you give me the whole hurr durr it's supposed to look ugly, there are many other brands on the market that do it way better
>>
>>12638402
you serious?

their shoes are probably their worst

t-shirts and jackets are nice, can say that from personal experience

not sure about knitwear but heard that it's good for its price as well
>>
>>12638398
wow comprehensive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.