[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else hate docs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 7ad.png (421KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
7ad.png
421KB, 744x694px
anyone else hate docs?
>>
>>12637416
yeah they look so clunky and the people who wear them usually have washed out jeans 3 sizes too short and boot cut to go with them, and they tuck in a t shirt and call it fashion
>>
Yeah, they're chunky, ugly pieces of shit.
>>
File: 6840236-1-black.jpg (64KB, 513x655px) Image search: [Google]
6840236-1-black.jpg
64KB, 513x655px
>>12637416
standard clunky meme docs yeah

talib docs are pretty beautiful tho
>>
>Hating an item of clothing
They aren't my favorite boot but I wouldn't say I feel that strongly towards them.
>>
>>12637718
docs are a massive "basic normalfag trying to be edgy" alert
>>
>>12637416
love my mono 1461 docs

they are my favorite shoe

most people probably don't even know they are docs since theres no yellow stitching
>>
>>12637919
Or or or...they're a recognizable and fairly reliable brand.
>>
File: solo.jpg (102KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
solo.jpg
102KB, 1000x1000px
i don't mind how docs look but also there's literally no reason to not get solovairs instead. doc build quality has just gone down so much over the past few years that it's ridiculous
>>
>>12637416
Ehhhh the new ones can be total shit, like fall apart holes in the leather 1920s lovable tramp flapping the heal as you walk fall apart.

Idk if they make a preimum line that is actually good, but they to me have fallen down to 'starter shoe'. The kind you get during a phase. One that people sometimes don't grow out of and wear crumby boots unironicly for years because of the brand name that is the only way the associate a particular style.
>>
>>12638383
>Idk if they make a preimum line that is actually good
They do, the Made in England line.
>>
>>12637416
more the people that wear them. Either annoying wannabe edgy girls or skinny effeminate guys trying to look artsy and alternative. I mean, theyre cheap made in Thailand plastic shoes that have been done to death for decades.
>>
>>12638349
meme, not true at all

I collect skinhead shit and have docs from every decade since the 60s and theyre no worse now than ever before
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.