[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Can you trust cheap barbers?

I've been to only four different barbers I think, well four different barber shops.
And really they never seem to deliver consistently.
It's always different and the same barber has both made me feel really attractive and 'ruined' my hair.
I just can't seem to find the right barber and maybe also the right instructions to give.

All in all I'd like to try more barbers, and this time a cheaper one like maybe a train-station-barber for half the usual cost.
Is it worth it?
Will they ruin my hair?
Is it easy to recover from a bad haircut, by getting a second barber to fix it?
>>
>>12637224

BUY A HAIRCLIPPER, AND LEARN HOW TO CUT YOUR OWN HAIR.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO COMPLAIN WHEN YOU YOURSELF CHOOSE TO ENTRUST SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR OWN GROOMING.
>>
>>12637277
:(((

but learning means ruining my hair way more often then the barbers would
and also that totally not realistic, cutting your own hair because you haven't found a good barber

what makes you think I can cut better than a mediocre barber?

also I AM entitled to complain, what makes you think you can't complain about something you paid a professional for?

if you buy anything, or any service, you should be able to complain if it does not meet the requirements
>>
>>12637292
>also I AM entitled to complain, what makes you think you can't complain about something you paid a professional for?

IDEALLY, THE OCCUPATION OF "BARBER"/"STYLIST" SHOULD NOT EXIST; EVERY PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPLETELY GROOM ITSELF; IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT LEARN SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN, DO NOT COMPLAIN WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONGLY, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE EXPEDIENCY OVER EXCELLENCE.
>>
>>12637320
First off, why do you have caps lock on?

Secondly, it's way too much hassle and time wasted to learn how to cut your own hair. Yeah the back part of your head? Just go ahead and cut that right.

If you're buzzing, sure it's more than fine to do yourself, anything else, nah
>>
>>12637320
>ITSELF
kek

>SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN
well if you can cut your own hair, that's nice
if you feel like you should be able to, that's nice
but asking something from people which many actually are unable to do is quite arrogant
you're pushing your own unpopular opinion here and making it seem like a universal truth

but you've got me interested, some yt vidjeo's later and it might actually possible to trim my hair (not cut/restyle) without ruining it
>>
>>12637337
>... it's way too much hassle and time wasted to learn how to cut your own hair.

HOW IS LEARNING A NECESSARY SKILL A "WASTE OF TIME", ACCORDING TO YOU?

>Yeah the back part of your head? Just go ahead and cut that right.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO USE MIRRORS?
>>
>>12637364
>ITSELF
>kek

?

>>SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN
>... asking something from people which many actually are unable to do is quite arrogant

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INABILITY, AND UNWILLINGNESS; UNLESS THAT YOU LACK HANDS, OR ARE OTHERWISE PHYSICALLY, OR MENTALLY, IMPAIRED, YOU ARE ABLE TO CUT YOUR OWN HAIR —YOU ONLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT.

>you're pushing your own unpopular opinion here and making it seem like a universal truth

?

>but you've got me interested, some yt vidjeo's later and it might actually possible to trim my hair (not cut/restyle) without ruining it

GOOD; IT IS A START.
>>
>>12637371
the fact that you're confused by those two things I said does not compliment your arrogance, not only do you think you know it all, you're also incapable of understanding others

it also shows in the way you react, you show very little empathy
unless you're just being a dick online, I pity those around you
>>
>>12637320
the autism is strong here
>>
>>12637224
The only way to tell is to shop around which can be time consuming.
Any time im unsatisfied with a haircut I just wear it out until I can get a cut again.
Just try to find a nice middle ground between cheap and quality.
>>12637277
>>12637371
Worst trip
>>
>>12637673
>Worst trip
>>12637574
>>12637475
>>12637364
>>12637337

>Use Kanji character as tripname. Get sympathetic comments, and even called "best trip on board".
>Use Arabic characters on tripname. Get unsympathetic comments, and even called "worst trip".

Really fires up the ol' neurons...
>>
Take your time to look locally online or ask people with good cuts where they get theirs, generally you get what you pay for in my area
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.