[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me or do these combo washer/dryers ruin clothes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

is it just me or do these combo washer/dryers ruin clothes.
>>
>>12636202
wish they had these in the uk, looks aesthetic
>>
>>12636202
bump.
>>
>>12636202
dryers ruin everything they touch dont ever put something in it
>>
Maybe it's the one you use. What about these would be different than separate washing and drying units?
>>
>>12637835
they're really basic. the washer is really rough and the dryer gets way to hot.
>>
>washing your clothes
>2017
>>
>>12636202
Do you kive in Chicago bc i had one that looks just like tthat on the third floor of my house. Like i legit think we might be neighbors
>>
>>12638058
nah seattle.
>>
Appliance boy here. There is no difference what so ever between a combo unit and separate units.
>>
>>12638187
pnw senpai. bellingham here
>>
top loading washers are extremely rough
dryers are bad. do no heat to desaturate then hang to dry
>>
>>12638230
OP here what should i do? i cant imagine Laundromats are that much better.
>>
>>12638373
Dry cleaners do a wash and fold, it's expensive if you don't live in a big city where most people don't have washers. Some do it by the bag, like not paying particular attention, so you pre sort and get a good big load and tell them not to fuck it up and they dump it and wash it for you. It's nice not to stand around gaurding a washer.

The whole turn shirts inside out for vintage printed stuff helps Keep that stuff from being beaten up, but it's incorrect heat that will fuck your actual fabric and such. Cheap washers tend to be too hot, the thermostats and sensors tend to error on side of 'get it done faster' because the actually washing mech isn't as nice as an expensive one, making it a longer process.

>Drive to your mom's and give her a visit while you wait for the dryer.
>>
>>12638373
delicate
inside out
handwash in the tub if necessary
>>
I think you don't know fabrics and washing settings.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.