[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASIC T-SHIRTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: basics.jpg (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
basics.jpg
24KB, 800x800px
I donated all my old shirts with graphics and obnoxious branding. I don't want to wear my sunspel/apc/nn07/dries t-shirts to clubs and parties where spilling is common.
Now I need about ten new tees for going out and off-days at home

Where can I get decently priced ($10-15 each) t-shirts in plain black and white without noticeable logos?
unfortunately there is no target, wallmart, uniqlo or fruit of the loom

i cant find anything in the major stores.
>>
Literally everywhere.
>>
Just order fruit of the loom on amazon, they're my favorite cheap blank tees.
>>
>>12634221
>>12634227
checked the post, still forgot the sentence
no target/walmart/uniqlo/fol/hanes here. there is amazon, but it's really small and barely sells clothes
>>
>>12634227
Fruit of the loom is goat, I made to mistake of buying hanes once and the sleeves were fucked.
>>
>>12634214
In the UK, primark sell blanks for £2 each and they're great
>>
>>12634232
Where do you live you can't do some online shopping? Where are we supposed to tell you where to go if I don't know where the fuck you can go?
>>
>>12634238
how does primark quality compare to h&m? I've had h&m before, but it lost it's shape after two washes.

>>12634239
belgium
the mentioned stores/brands don't ship to my country. Amazon UK does, but international shipping prices beat the purpose of cheap tshirts
>>
>>12634245
order Qlo from Germany.
>>
>>12634250
fuck me, shipping is only 5 euros
the website has multiple products of what seems to be the same product, but it has a different product code
the packaged has polyester, the heattech is thermal layer, dry ex is sport, so I guess the supima cotton are the good ones?
There are three versions, of which one is a two pack that is cheaper than a single one. all of them get mixed reviews
SKU# 180703 - SKU# 164179 - SKU# 172786

what is the difference and which one should I get?
>>
>>12634306
Probably season/thickness.
>>
>>12634245
Shape seems to be fine after 2 washes atm
>>
>>12634309
the cheaper two-pack is apparently not pre-shrunken so they shrink a ton.

of the other two, one is made in vietman and the other in cambodia. the description says nothing about thickness or season.

https://www.uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-supima-cotton-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-164179.html
https://www.uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-supima-cotton-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt--180703.html

>>12634311
thanks
>>
>>12634214
Some other anon linked me up with this a few 1000 threads ago. Thank you for that. These t-shirts are the dopest I had, bought a 3 pack. Gonna buy a new 3 pack next time I get paid.

https://www.blanc-essentials.com/

Top quality combed cotton.
Peace.
>>
>>12634342
thanks peaceful anon, this is exactly what im looking for. it's a dutchie brand too
too bad a lot of it is sold out

only thing that misses is a proper sizing table
it says the model is 180cm/75kg and wears M. I'm 180cm/67kg and almost all size S' fit perfectly. what size do you have and what are the lengths of shoulder to shoulder, armpit to armpit and collar to bottom?
>>
>>12634245
Uniqlo heeft een Belgische online store, gast
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.