[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandro shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: sandro-logo.png (24KB, 448x200px) Image search: [Google]
sandro-logo.png
24KB, 448x200px
Is anyone on here familiar with Sandro's shoes? How's the quality? Do they fit large? Small? TTS? Looking to buy a pair, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 405[1].jpg (7KB, 405x267px) Image search: [Google]
405[1].jpg
7KB, 405x267px
I got a pair of samba knock offs. Fit is TTS.
Quality is so-so, the mudguard ripped open on both shoes and I had to have them restitched by a cobbler for a total of like 25 Eur.

The sole is holding up great though, and the upper leather is okay as well. They might be worth buying on sale.
>>
>>12634022
>Quality is so-so
That sounds like absolute shit
I have surplus gats that cost me less than your repairs and they are holding up fine
Plus I think those are easily the worst fucking GAT replicas I've seen, thde design is atrocious
>>
File: G17102_01_standard[1].jpg (173KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
G17102_01_standard[1].jpg
173KB, 2000x2000px
>>12634027
I'm fairly sure they're supposed to be samba replica, and not GAT replica. Maybe go educate yourself on the correlation between those two.

I suppose the stitching on the mudguard going off might be due to me using size 44 shoe trees on size 43 shoes. I do hope for the sole to hold up better in comparison to OG or MMM GATs, or Sambas since it got extra stitchings.

Anyways, in terms of comfort they're better than my old pair of OG GATs, thanks to the leather lining and the very nice leather insoles.
>>
>>12634071
Look at the colors
They are replica of MMM gats because that's the popular model and everyone rips it off
>>
>>12634089
Biggest diff between GATs and Sambas is the mudguard shape, which is an open T on Sambas (and the Sandro) and a closed T on the GATs.

It makes sense however to say that Sandro clearly had MMM GATs in mind when they did that replica on the Samba, which is the father of the GAT
>>
>>12634113
>GATs in mind
well no fucking shit
>>
>>12633817
Quality is shite
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.