[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custom T-shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: scatlol.jpg (21KB, 384x187px) Image search: [Google]
scatlol.jpg
21KB, 384x187px
I'm looking for a place to make custom tshirt with a logo. I am looking to order about 250-400, and I want to not cheap out.

Logo is fairly simple, just letters. I dont know shit on how shirt lettering is made aside from silk screening. I want a nice high quality shirt, and well made logo that's not gonna be off center or fade away after 1 wash.

recommendations? looking to sell these shirts between $20-40 each with some profit
>>
>>12633369
If you want you could probably make your own to maximize profit, it's not too hard.
>>
>>12633369
I order my shirts separately and take them to the printer. This way you have more control and it's cheaper.
I use Continental Clothing for my shirts and digital printing for the design. For a batch of 500 shirts i end up paying around 3000€.
Always try to find local suppliers and printers.
>>
>>12634271
Is digital printing a company, or type of printing?

This is in the USA btw
>>
>>12634619
digital printing is one way to print shit onto fabric and the best way to print photos onto fabric.
For your Logo you should probably go with screen printing.
Find a lokal printer and send them an email with your design. They will tell you what kind of printing technic will be the best and if you don't act like a retard they will print a sample shirt for you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.