[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone seem to be so fucking obsessed with Adidas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1COU0jR.jpg (33KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1COU0jR.jpg
33KB, 500x708px
Why does everyone seem to be so fucking obsessed with Adidas shoes? They all look terribly boring and have a stupid silhouette. Only acceptable ones are the Raf collab models.
Let's boycott Adidas and laugh at all the normies still buying their memes.
>>
>>12628289
kill yourself
>>
Cuz Instagram likes is a powerful indicator of self worth
>>
>>12628289
>Why does everyone seem to be so fucking obsessed with _______ shoes? They all look terribly boring and have a stupid silhouette. Only acceptable ones are the Raf collab models.
>Let's boycott _______ and laugh at all the normies still buying their memes.

There you go, a nice template for people to copypaste and insert literally any other sneaker brand into the spaces because what you said amounts to nothing.
>>
>>12628289
raf collabs? those are the worst imo. showing off you only buy stuff because it has the name of meme simons on it. i rather get a pair of sambas than any of the overpriced ss with an r on the side.
>>
>>12628289
>Raf collab models
you mean ozweegos? lmao those are even worse than meme smiths
>>
Damn, that's a nice fit, I love Adidas now!
>>
>>12628289
they're nice, clean looking, iconic sneakers at a decent price
they also do the most collabs out of the big sneaker brands and are generally the most fashion-minded
>>
>>12628289
Have you ever worn a pair of Boost sneakers?
You wouldn't create this thread if you had.
>>
>>12628289
id on the pants?
>>
>>12628916
The entire silhouette is different though
>>
>>12628289
They're really easy to wear while still maintaining an air of "I know what I'm doing" to a lot of people. They've been pushed as a stylish shoe and now people latch onto them.
Granted, the Stans, Campus, Superstar, and Gazelles are all timeless classics. They just ebb and flow in popularity/how played out they are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.