[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ meta thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: 1496470314598.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496470314598.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Boards across 4Chan have been discussing the possibility of board specific changes from the ban of certain threads and features they want to see.

It will be important to discuss our dislikes of the board, problems, and try to find a solution for Mods to implement.
>>
Ban: "Is 'X' effay threads"
>>
File: 1499390147201.gif (450KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499390147201.gif
450KB, 500x338px
>>12617795
make a strict rule regarding joke threads and "is this effay?" threads. all such threads should instead be posts inside of other threads, specifically the 'Fuccboi General' because that's where they belong. and let's use 'Questions that doesn't deserve their own thread' (QTDDTOT) as the name instead of 'Fuccboi General', because newfags aren't familiar with the concept and they don't think of themselves as fuccbois. that's probably why a lot of them refuse to use it

if someone wants to ask if a piece of clothing is effay or if conor mcgregor is effay then it has to go into the QTDDTOT thread. if someone wants to get instant feedback, either their face or their hair or their outfit, then we'll have another thread for all of those. can call it whatever, 'Quick Check' thread maybe
>>
>>12617795
What we really need is a good updated sticky.Because the threads are constatly repeating themselves asking basic questions about basics, jeans etc...
Having a great sticky and mods deleting those threads asking those basic questions the board will get better.
>>
>>12617827
Don't think anyone will enforce a rule that decides what we call threads. Unless we have them stickied with rolling replies, or new one is made after reaching reply limit.
>>
>>12617833
Agreed, it needs to be more detailed. But then again all of it is written on Tuxbell.
>>
Ban /soc/ threads on /fa/. These people don't even try to do it in a subtle way by ACTUALLY POSTING A FIT. They just post their mugs looking for compliments.
>>
how about you don't delete threads in an already dead board you retarded faggot mods
>>
i just realized i haven't been seeing facial aesthetics threads. did those fags finally get banned
>>
>>12618187
This, lot of threads like the best looking car and such belong on their appropriate board.
>>
>>12617795
delete everything thats not explicitly fashion related and the teenage faggots will fuck off

ban thinspo
bain hair rate
ban face rate
ban nigger hair
ban tattoos
ban uni threads
ban car threads
ban all this garbage and maybe eventually the board will eventually be somewhat good again

never going to happen until chink moot drops the faggot mod and janitors though
>>
>>12617827
>>12617833
>>12618187
these mostly. I'm fine with tattoos because they contribute to a person's style pretty substantially
>>
>>12618223
nothing wrong with thinspo and black hair
>>
File: 324526.png (13KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
324526.png
13KB, 514x514px
Infinite fucking HAIRR thredas really rustle my balls. No more please
>>
>>12618223
I think you'd fit in well at reddit. Now fuck off.
>>
>>12618223
I agree with only:
Hair Rate
Face rate
Uni Threads
Car Threads
>>
>>12618223
>ban all this garbage and maybe eventually the board will eventually be somewhat good again

It's obvious you haven't been here very long.
>>
>>12618187
I only want this, obvious attention whoring threads like /fa/cial aesthetics should fuck off to /soc/. Otherwise who gives a shit, this board is already extremely slow and inactive even with the plebbit threads, impose anymore rules and you'll get 2 new threads weekly with 5 replies and the occasional waywt threads.
>>
-Unless it actually has a direct link to fashion, keep all politics in /pol/
-Instead of a thousand little stupid hair threads, keep it in one general, or multiple if there's good reason to be more specific (BHG, say)
-Delete face rate threads and upload all images posted in them to a "hall of shame" in the sticky
-rangeban the Elizaposter
-genuine runway generals should be encouraged; an updated sticky could encourage new users to take interest in genuine fashion and not just clothes
-make a streetwear general and redirect those annoying pissants to it
-delete WAYWT dupes
>>
>>12617827
This is a retarded idea which will clutter the board even further. Just put everything in the Fuccboi General. It's seriously not that hard.
>>
>>12618484
>Unless it actually has a direct link to fashion, keep all politics in /pol/
I believe this is implied in the global rules
>delete WAYWT dupes
This should already be a thing we just don't have good mods
>>
>>12618502
Most of these should already be a thing. /tv/ is the only board I can think of with worse moderation than us
>>
>>12618484
>genuine runway generals should be encouraged; an updated sticky could encourage new users to take interest in genuine fashion and not just clothes
How would you do this?
>>
>>12618189
Yeah that's what I'm saying
this place is dead
deleting threads will just make it deader

The only thing we should ban is nigger hair
>>
>>12618497
>clutter the board
do you see how dead /fa is already? It's a barren wasteland of posts. You can't clutter it there's nothing here. Trying to centralize and delete threads won't work on this board because it's too quiet as is.
>>
>>12618628
Introduce them to basic concepts, prominent designers, and various styles
>>
>>12618650
then put actual fashion discussion instead of generals. there so many shitposts that mods don't delete that then 404 good fashion threads.

really all of this board could be way better if we get some mods or janys to actually moderate and are into what the board is into.

inb4 ban

also to everyone in this thread the sticky is locked so people can't edit it. we'll have to make a whole brand new one.
>>
>>12618844
It's just the state of community there isn't anything mods can do that won't make the community quieter. People here don't want to talk about high fashion or the art and aesthetic of pieces which is unfortunate but it's also the truth. If people wanted to talk about it then the fashion threads you mentioned wouldn't get 404d. I think making a more thorough sticky would deter shitposters but at the end of the day that's the direction fashion is going in nowadays. I can't imagine people crossposting shit from r/streetwear was as common on this board as it is now. It really doesn't take much to get a post to page 1 on this board so I'll try to contribute to some of the "real" threads to prevent them from getting 404d.
>>
>>12618223
>nigger hair
back to /pol/ buddy guy
>>
Most people in /fa/ love the idea of fashion more than actually dressing up themselves. Most people here are teenagers who do not have the money to buy high fashion designer brands so there are very little actual discussions about the merits of the latest pieces from Gucci or any other designer's collection. Elitism is the reason this board is inactive as fuck, 90% of high fashion is inaccessible to everyone in this board aside from like 10 or so people who posts once every month. The adolescents who can't afford these but are interested in fashion thus settle for less and in their spare time posts trivial threads with no relations to fashion. If you truly want a good fashion forum, just start a facebook group with like the 10 people here with first hand experience of fashion runways, pieces, designers and money to invest into their expensive hobby. All fashion boards will eventually degenerate into triviality if it's a open to everyone because fashion itself is a very elitist hobby and not many people can afford it.
>>
>>12617795
threads of some newfag crossboarders looking for a free personal stylist should be banned
>>
>>12618223
newfag detected
>>
>>12618903
>Most people in /fa/ love the idea of fashion more than actually dressing up themselves
it's the exact opposite really
no one is that invested in fahsion as they are in hype trends and looking cool dressed up on social media
>>
ban nooseposting
>>
ban shilling threads
>>
>>12618223
Thinspo, hair rate, black hair, and tattoo threads are all /fa/, this isn't the place for you
>>
>>12618688
i would love to be introduced to this on /fa/. i know i can do the research myself, but i'd rather ask questions/have them answered real time
>>
>>12617833
nobody reads the fucking sticky
>>
>>12619160
cope more, skinny degenerate nigger
>>
>>12618223
>ban nigger hair
xD you called a black person nigger even though they don't like being called nigger because you desperately want to express how edgy you are and how little of a fuck you give, I'm a 8/10 girl and I want to fuck you
>>
Like it or not hair is a crucial part of fashion and (more importantly) one of the biggest draws of this board.

I don't think EDC (everyday carry) belongs on /fa/ because it's not even accessories it's literally just what shitty phone you carry and always devolves into debates about gun control and shit, but the current thread has 150+ IPs and almost 270 posts, so banning it from the board would massively reduce traffic.

Trying to minimise niche borderline "fashion" communities like backpack threads, hair threads, tattoo threads, /fa/ wallpaper/phone background threads. interior/bedroom inspo, thinspo (which obviously belongs on /fit/) will just alienate members of the community who do actually want to engage in the discussion of fashion though whose interests don't pertain to high fashion or typical streetwear. Banning all of these blatantly non-/fa/ threads will instantly remove about 300 unique IPs from an already dead as fuck board.

The only thing that will make a positive difference for the board that would involve heavier moderation would be to delete meme threads like "is x effay" and banning those who post it because they are the only people who don't bring anything productive to this board.

tl;dr controversial as it may seem non-/fa/ generals need to exist on /fa/ or else the board would be dead in the water and have an even worse stigma for being a joyless board which would almost certainly result in more troll/bait thread.
>>
>>12618688
What concepts?
What designers?
What styles?
>>
ban uni. Not all people are studying in the US.
>>
>>12619232
if all you care about is board traffic why dont we just invite all of reddit over here you fucking faggot?

this board would be instantly 10x better if it lost 90% of its posters
>>
>>12619232
I would rather have a slow board with good posts than a lively board full of shitposting and reddit as it is now.
>>
>>12619193
I know that, but should be added to the sticky a direct link to a exel page(or any type of list) with all /fa/ aproved everything.
Instead of lurking in a dated site, having everything listed from all /fa/ aproved brands within price range even /fa/ youtubers or whatever, add all in.
Having every basic listed in a super easy format in conjunction deleting these basic threads, the board will improve.
>>
Trace everyone who makes thread about simple white sneakers and make him suck on turd
>>
>>12618650
>2 generals that should absorb half the catalogue will clutter the board
>>
>>12619631
you don't get it, people just don't read the sticky. They don't want to spend 20 minutes reading and browsing something to find the answer when they can make a thread, tab out, and get an answer in 5 minutes. I'm not defending these actions, that's just how it works.
>>
>>12618189
>dead board
fuck off with this. just because it doesn't move as fast as others doesn't make it dead. this is an appropriate speed for an internet forum.

>>12618223
you can always filter these threads.
>>
>>12619662
filtering the threads wont do shit, they arent the root of the problem

it isnt the fact that theyre there its the fact that the kind of people to make this shit are actively posting on the board

at this point /fa/ is 90% redditors and niggers from ktt and hypebeast forums and no one with more than 3 brain cells wants to post on the same board as them

we used to have people deep into the industry working at the worlds best boutiques, people going to the top fashion schools in the world, actual fashion designers, people with hundreds of thousands in designer clothes, what do we have now? a bunch of shitskins and 14 year old retards who want to talk about ian connor, shitty tumblr meme patches and their eating disorder
>>
>>12619659
I get your point a view, is easier just drop a crappy thread and way for a answer, I agree with you, but making those crappy threads lower the general quality of the board(if he can drop a crappy thread, I can do it too). Another solution is just delete the thread after getting a quick answer, but no one does it.
>>
>>12619794
*wait
>>
>>12618484
>-Delete face rate threads and upload all images posted in them to a "hall of shame" in the sticky

please
>>
>>12617795
I've been posting here since the start and honestly

The best method of improving the board is closing it down. It's done.

Lifecycle has run it's course. We're getting second hand content from reddit and hypebeast outlets

People stop by to shill their old Rick Owens clothes for sale at exhorbinant prices on grailed and that's pretty much the board at this point
>>
>>12617827
If you want 4chan to be reddit why not just go to reddit and talk with fellow plebs there
>>
>>12617827
>as the name instead of 'Fuccboi General', because newfags aren't familiar with the concept and they don't think of themselves as fuccbois. that's probably why a lot of them refuse to use it
so ban them and make them lurk until they understand
it's been called fuccboi general for years, it would be stupid to change the name for a bunch of redditor migrants who don't even give enough of a shit about the quality of the board to look at the catalog for 10 minutes before posting
>>
>>12619840
we should ban Sieg, that'd make the board a lot better
>>
>>12618484
>-Unless it actually has a direct link to fashion, keep all politics in /pol/

Not going to work when the mods are the same neckbearded retards that browse /pol/
>>
>>12618484
This!
>>
>>12618497
1 extra general instead of 30 extra threads clutters the board? your understanding is really backwards. it's like you took the exact opposite meaning from the post
>>
>>12619616
>>12619630
As someone who predominantly posts on /mu/ and has done since its inception I agree that higher poster count almost definitely results in worse quality of discussion.

However something that is being left out of the discussion is that within months of Hiroyuki taking over he basically admitted that the website isn't making money and that he'd have to shut down some boards.

The obvious target would be low traffic boards and /fa/ is one of the lowest. Sure a higher poster count would dilute fashion discussion in a lot of threads, but it would be no where near as bad as if the board just completely shut down and we were forced to migrate to /fit/ or /b/.

Ultimately the business model of 4chan is that every topic is covered and divided into different boards which vaguely correlate with that topic. "tattoo general" isn't fashion related but it is more related to /fa/ than it is any other board without redirecting everyone to /b/.

Basically what we're talking about is the philosophy of 4chan's very broad design and the sustainability of the website as a business, both of which require very few, high tragic boards which /fa/ just isn't at the moment. Banning certain topics will only make the situation worse. Unfortunately we need to compromise.
>>
>>12619143
This is already against the rules, we just don't have mods
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 980x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 980x423px
>>12620865
to put it into perspective, of all the Interest boards /fa/ is within the bottom half, receiving roughly 100 hourly replies which is on par with /asp/, /sci/ and /toy/. The only Interest boards that perform worse than this are /an/ and /out/ which get below 40 hours replies.

Meanwhile /k/ receive between 400-500 average hourly replies, /g/ average 800, /mu/ gets just shy of 1000 hourly replies and /tv/ averages 1500. Of the 14 Interest there is a massive gulf between the top 8 boards and the bottom 6, and unfortunately /fa/ fall into that bottom 6. We consider /fa/ the sister board of /fit/ when in reality /fit/ receives an hourly average of 5 times the replies we receive. This is without even mentioning the powerhouses of the website that keeps it afloat (/pol/, /v/ and /vg/ each receive around 5000).

Granted there are Creative and niche Adult boards that would be lucky to hit 10 replies an hour but you would have to be blind not to acknowledge that the userbase of /fa/ needs to improve in order to prevent termination.

inb4 replies =/= lurkers, we have to assume that each interest board have an equal amount of user engagement, boards like /gif/ or /s/ have inflated replie counts because they're primarily designed for image dumps but interest boards are designed around discussions.

source: http:// catalog [.] neet [.] tv/stats [.] html
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 973x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 973x415px
>>12620924
For fuck sake History & Humanities get double the posts we get and I didn't even know /his/ existed. People who think we need to start banning topics and somehow that will save this board are beyond ignorant.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x747px
>>12620865
This
>>
>>12620865
>he basically admitted that the website isn't making money and that he'd have to shut down some boards.
he was clearly lying about that. there have been like 4 new boards since then.
>>
>>12618484
>"hall of shame" in the sticky
Kek
>>
>>12621522
This.
That was just an excuse to put pressure on people to cop the 4chan passes, and to implement the malware ads.
>>
>>12621849
i know he must have made bank on the passes after that, and the ads (at least on the mobile version of the site) are more annoying and intrusive, so the advertisement companies probably had to pay more to put them up.
/fa/'s not going anywhere. there doesn't need to be like some dumbass expansion of the userbase like the other guy is suggesting. the opposite really, redditors have already shat the board up and need to get out.
at this point, if no boards have been deleted, then no boards are going to be deleted, and if they are, it'd be some genuinely niche shit like /3/.
>>
>>12618215
I like car posts tho
>>
>>12621867
>>>/o/
You mongoloid
>>
>>12621870
This.
>>
>>12619679
It's true. But banning those threads won't fix it, because they will not leave, that's because the current state of 4chan in general, not because of /fa/. You could create a new website, a discord or a irc, but then you would ban everything you don't like and that would makw the page autoritarian as fuck, which is never a good thing.
>>
>>12619193
>>12617833

I read the fucking sticky 3 years ago, big mistake. I bought blue suede desert boots and started to dress like a parrot. I think we need a better sticky.
>>
>>12621949
People keep saying this but no one wants to update or change anything in tuxbell.
>>
>>12617813
this
>>
>>12618223
We need this so fucking bad.
>>
File: 1468677368008.jpg (7KB, 138x111px) Image search: [Google]
1468677368008.jpg
7KB, 138x111px
Good luck getting in contact with a mod who cares about /fa/.
>>
File: 1428659911870.jpg (45KB, 545x511px) Image search: [Google]
1428659911870.jpg
45KB, 545x511px
>>12620157
>implying that what he said isnt true

r u new?
>>
>>12619840
This
>>
>>12618223
goat post
>>
If we going to get anything done there has to something we an all agree on.

1) Updated Sticky
2) Delete "Is 'x' effay threads"
3) Delete cross board subjects such as "effay cars" and "effay wallpapers"
>>
>>12618223
This
>>
>>12620937
um /his/ is very popular. gtfo newfag
>>
>>12622401
this and /thread
>>
>>12619662
>fuck off with this. just because it doesn't move as fast as others doesn't make it dead. this is an appropriate speed for an internet forum.

good speed, i agree

>>12619840
we're entering a new phase, where everyone's an artsy incel, like we're hipster r9k. it's ok i guess

>>12620865
>if the board just completely shut down and we were forced to migrate to /fit/ or /b/

this would be HA-LARIOUS
if it ever happens we'll need to discuss which board we'll seek asylum in, and i hate them all

>>12620924
this is a great post, you make us feel like a family

>>12622546
>3) Delete cross board subjects such as "effay cars" and "effay wallpapers"

i personally like these as part of board culture. ultimately i think a lot of us are a cut from the same cloth (pardon the pun), so naturally we'll have some similar tastes in art, music, lifestyles, diet, etc. /fit/ views fitness holistically, i think /fa/ does the same

>>12617795
only thing i dislike about the board is the streetwear stuff, but at the same time we need the users. my only suggestion is: lookism/plastic surgery stuff should be kept in a GENERAL discussion, that shit takes up too many threads. incel/depression stuff should be in an effay feels thread. two threads for these topics is enough
>>
this board is nothing but expensive designer fits or the alternative, which is cheap streetwear fits from goodwill. i have quite an interesting wardrobe consisting of cheap clothes but it isn't even remotely streetwear. it's almost as if people on here have no sense of their own fashion style or personality to build their own wardrobe that represents who they are, but rather they just show off whatever is trendy.

/fa/ is for current trends, and that's why it sucks -- because it follows trends, not sets them. i propose a solution: more discussion threads on personal style, much like how the fragrance threads suggest to you what fragrance to wear based on your personality type and wear situation. promote going to goodwill or even clearance without the intention of buying skinny fitted black jeans with floral shirts for streetwear junk, for instance.
>>
>>12622959
>incel/depression stuff should be in an effay feels thread
these threads are a result of the board not addressing and cultivating a personal style with each user. "is depression effay?" is something that comes from people who have absolutely zero personality or idea on how to express it in a way that they personally like
>>
Ban all Ameritards
>>
Ban all amerifats
>>
>>12622959
You're part of the cancer.
>>
>>12619867
No, I agree with the guy that we should rename Fuccboi General.

>it's been called fuccboi general for years
Just because it's always been called that way does not make it better.
Let's try and change it for the better and not get to nostalgic and conservative for no reason.

>it would be stupid to change the name for a bunch of redditor migrants who don't even give enough of a shit about the quality of the board
This is exactly why we should change the name of the general.
They don't care about the quality of the board, so is it not a good idea to just throw them all in a single thread instead of having them all shit post their own threads?
>>
>>12623767
no, it's not a good idea. a good idea would be to get the janny off his ass and have him hand out bans like candy for making these shit threads. this will either get them to assimilate to /fa/ culture, or leave. by driving off retards, this will force a higher quality of posting, while retaining board culture. we should not have to change for them.
thankfully, i doubt we will either. there have been several attempts to rename fuccboi general, none of them have ever stuck for more than like 2 days.
>>
/fa/ can never be a good board because 4chan's number one skill, being hypercritical, overrides everything.

It's not worth getting upset about. Fashion is too subjective for any content to withstand shitposting.

Trying to change it through any moderation would just make /fa/ a reddit-lite hellhole.
>>
>>12623792
>by driving off retards, this will force a higher quality of posting
One of the problems is that it's hard to do that.
They just keep popping up, no matter how many you tell to learn or go away.
Because we're such a small board, it's hard to retain board culture because we can easily be overpowered.

>we should not have to change for them
What's so bad about changing if it's for the better?
I also don't think this will snowball into changing many things else, so don't see much of a problem.
Please do say why you think we should not change.
>>
>>12623798
it's not hard to do. all it'll take is for people to report the bad threads. the janitor application process just ended, i'm sure /fa/ got some more, that only makes it easier. if they keep popping up, then the moderation team just needs to continue to do their jobs and get rid of them.
board culture isn't hard to retain when a board is small, it's hard to retain when there are people like you intentionally trying to do away with it.
it's not a change for the better. it's inviting in people who will make objectively terrible quality posts, without forcing them to adapt to any standards. the slippery slope is real - do not give these morons an inch, just get make them fuck off by banning them. retardation will quickly spread if it's allowed to, like it would be under your idea. if everyone is retarded, it normalizes the behavior and they'll have less of an incentive to not be retarded, or raise their posting quality, if everyone else is.
fuccboi general should remain as it always has, and trash threads should just be deleted. it's not that hard to do.
>>
File: 1499504710875.png (179KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1499504710875.png
179KB, 453x439px
>>12623767
>so is it not a good idea to just throw them all in a single thread instead of having them all shit post their own threads?
Is it not a better idea to not foster these posters on this board at all? Just get rid of them.
>>
>>12623792
This, /fa/ doesn't have to adapt to newfags and redditors, is completely the other way around, they are the ones that have to adapt.
>>
>>12622959
There's a board to discuss cars, and a board to post wallpaper. Why does it have to be here.
>>
File: layne-staley2.jpg (58KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
layne-staley2.jpg
58KB, 400x501px
>>12623965
because creativity is inspired by all mediums anon

art, fashion, literature, film, and music are related in a really profound way, and i like them being discussed here, and it only works here. if this shit was on reddit we'd be getting non-stop j cole 13 reasons why banksy spongebob bullshit

looking now, joke shit like "Is the feeling of shame you get after masturbation effay?" and "Are threesomes effay? Do they get better than MMM?" is not good for the board, i'll agree. but on a conceptual level i like the idea––like shit man there's an interior deco thread and an anime thread and i think they're great.
>>
>>12625282
>spamming shitty 90s cars is fashion lol!!! its art!!!

kys
>>
>>12625282
Yes you could, you can draw inspiration from anything. However you can do this stuff from on the boards proper to that subject.
>>
File: gettyimages-139357598_master.jpg (48KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-139357598_master.jpg
48KB, 480x720px
>>12625421
that's a good point anon, i hadn't thought of it that way. i hope the mods can reach a compromise, we can agree that this board could use some change
>>
>>12622546
This
>>
>>12618223
kys
>>
Delete "What style is this thread"
>>
how about a skincare or makeup board or thread?
>>
>>12626274
There's already Skin care threads.
>>
>>12622964
Post some of your fits or put them in grids here if you dont have photos
>>
>>12618484
This is a good post
>>
>>12617813
fpbp
>>
>>12619358
I'd like to know this too.
>>
Ban cringe threads. It's part of the passive agressive non constructive spirit that has overtaken this place. I don't mind people making fun of others but this lazy standardised format is just contra-productive
>>
When are you people going to realize that banning this kind of thread or that kind of thread is not going to happen?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.