[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499824624325.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499824624325.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
/fa BTFO
>>
quit shilling your stupid starter pack meme
>>
>>12609723
I remember a chart that had black skinny jeans, a guitar, some evangelion shit and some other stuff. It was very relatable but I can't find it, it was something like the anon starter pack, do anyone have it?
>>
>>12609723
wow nice thread
>>
>>12609723
>probably wearing the most popular type of hat
>wears pink
>wears one of two very popular sneakers
>wears something by adidas, one of the two most popular athleisure brands on the planet
>bonus points if he wears jeans and a white shirt
>wears a denim jacket
>wears popular, fairly timeless hairstlye
>listens to one of the most popular indie singers or one of the most popular indie artists
>listens to rap music
>owns a camera
damn dude, that's a really specific type of person
you sure BTFO'd this entire board
>>
>>12609759
Kek
>>
>>12609759
>see collection of images describing a certain subset of people
>describe images in writing
>haha this doesn't accurately describe everyone who belongs to the larger subset of people that is this imageboard's userbase

you really blew OP the fuck out XD
>>
>>12609723
>tfw you like BTI and Blonde but none of the other shit is about you

what does that make me?
>>
>>12611426
the certain substet you'rea talking about is called "half the people younger than 25"
>>
>>12611449
yeah and they suck
>>
>>12611426
>wears pants
>ties shoes
>has computer

/fa/ BTFO DDDDdddd
>>
stop posting your shitty meme you colossal faggot
>>
>>12611437
>in real life
not much
>on 4chan
a nu-male pleb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.