[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0010.jpg (23KB, 372x662px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0010.jpg
23KB, 372x662px
How do I go from this
>>
to this?
>>
>>12607497

Suicide?
>>
>>12607499
>>
Just grow out your hair and wear lipstick
>>
>>12607496
First change the camera angle of your selfie, we have no idea how well defined your jaw is at this angle. Assuming you have the jawline he has just grow your hair out and get some sun, his complexion is much warmer which is (generally) more appealing and healthier looking. Also it looks like you have some not so great skin so clean up your diet and drink lots of water to clear it up. If you need help styling your hair like that just look up a tutorial on YouTube, you'll rpjbably need a hair dryer and some product, maybe a pomade like Haz de Fuko or something.
>>
>>12607502
>>12607549
Just grow the hair without cutting it?
>>
>>12607549
>not so great skin
wut
>>
>>12607496
puberty ?
>>
>>12607558
Yeah at least for a couple months. You do want to be able to manage it so get it trimmed if necessary but make sure it gets the length it needs quickly. If you're OP it looks like you're (kind of) in the awkward stages of length right now so hopefully if you grow it you'll be out of that soon. If I were you I'd also look at pictures of young Leo DiCaprio, he had similar hair so you could probably find pictures of what his hair would look like in that "in between" stage. And I'm sure there are a ton of tutorials on how to get that hair because his look at that time is popular enough
>>
>>12607576
Under the right side of his lip, there's also more stuff he probably has that we don't see. Getting sun will help that too
>>
File: DSC_0057.jpg (393KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0057.jpg
393KB, 3072x1728px
Another pic of op here
>>
Literally just grow out your hair and maybe lose a little bit of weight.
>>
>>12607844
Yeah maybe lose a little weight. You look a little young so if you're still going through puberty you have time to develop and fill out and look more "manly". If you are just get your testosterone up so your voice drops and your bone structure gets more masculine, I suggest working out and eating foods that naturally boost testosterone like avocados. If you're older than you look you'll still be fine if you still lift and lose some of that weight
>>
>>12608014
But I'm underweight tho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.