[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to wear women's shoes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I really like some women's sneaker designs and want to cop some.
>>
ju$t ß3 y0ÜЯ$3lƒ
>>
Bump. I like these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HK7UTTM/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IGQ6J814PU10O&colid=9ZFDCOPWELDM&th=1
will people notice?
>>
>>12605980
Don't
I've tried it and there is a reason they are designed for women. Idk maybe I just have really wide feet or something but even sizing up 3 sizes still didn't fit my food anywhere near correctly
>>
>>12605991
This.
Though it depends on your feet and like I'm pretty sure Y-3s wouldn't differ that much
>>
>>12605980
Clothing is not gendered uwu
>>
>>12606272
This. Who gives a fuck whom it was made for, OP. As long as it fits your feet and you're confident that it looks good and matches your fit, then go for it.

Just be aware that women's shoes are usually designed with a slimmer heel/wider toes, and may or may not provide the necessary support for your body (since women tend to weigh less), if you're buying something meant for athletics. But, if it's just for fashion, then it isn't really going to make a difference.
>>
the nike loden pinnacle are for womens but i wear them and they look splendid on feet
>>
>>12606651
reevaluate your life these are fucked
>>
>>12605980
No.
Never wear clothes designed for women unless you want everyone to know you're a faggot.
>>
>>12605985
They look ugly, eh preferences
but no, they look unisex
>>
>>12606831
hey you're insecurity is showing, also how can you tell when someone is using opposite gender clothing? no one gives a fuck if your wears are mens or women
>>
>>12605984
lost
>>
>be at shoe store
>some manlet walks in and starts looking at shoes
>finds a pair he likes
>asks worker if they have something smaller than a men's size 6
>worker says no but he can get him some women's shoes
>manlet walks out of store in embarrassment

Don't wear women's shoes
>>
>>12605980
i can never find any that fit
>>
Yes, why the fuck not?
>>
>>12605980
>>12607282
Go be a degenerate somewhere else
>>
You should wear whatever makes you happy and not rely on other peoples' opinions to decide what to do with your life
>>
>>12607914
that's dumb
I buy womens shoes all the time cause I'm size 42 and that's usually the biggest womens size so they don't sell as fast as other sizes and go for biggest sales
for the most part there is no difference between womens and mens models if they make the same model for both
exclusive womens shoes tend to be bit more narrow though
>>
I have a pair of womens boots and they fit great. the guy in the store said to me even he sometimes buys the womens models of stuff, but maybe he was trying to cement my purchase or something. not like I care, they are nice combat boots.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.