[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autumn/winter 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 22A173-8B8_B.jpg (192KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
22A173-8B8_B.jpg
192KB, 1120x1680px
since summer is the least effay season, let's prepare for winter.

post inpso, cool find, emerging trends and your opinions.

acne studios have currently got layering in their aw season on point. they are using a merino wool turtleneck as the base layer with a shirt or knitwear on top, then outerwear as the top later.
>>
alot of designers are going for androgynous designs i've noticed. and super baggy trousers with multiple pleats is coming in. particularity with uniqlo
>>
File: 171669M178002_1.jpg (207KB, 784x1412px) Image search: [Google]
171669M178002_1.jpg
207KB, 784x1412px
i've been thinking of creating a '-core' for winter called something like layer-core, heat-core etc. and it features massive clothing and lots of layers to keep you as warm as possible. i try to imagine the scene in the day after tomorrow.

it would included turtlenecks, knitwear, down coats with large partitions, lots of layering as if you were trying to keep warm in the cold.
>>
File: nyplfire.jpg (52KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
nyplfire.jpg
52KB, 500x332px
>>12605044
from this scene
>>
File: Untitled.png (831KB, 970x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
831KB, 970x1030px
>>12605044
of course it won't work in most climates, but there have been particularly cold winters where ive layered up like this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (153KB, 940x643px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153KB, 940x643px
>>12605044
>>
File: day-after-tomorrow-2.jpg (59KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
day-after-tomorrow-2.jpg
59KB, 700x465px
>>12605044
in terms of the silhouette of the core. it would be an extremely heavy horizontal silhouettes. on the top it would massively extend your proportions like a giant layer of insulating air. puffer/down coats are the best for this.

heavy vertical silhouettes would come in the form of long coats to keep the legs warm.
>>
>>12605044
scarfs would generally be worn like this to make the neck puff out.
>>
File: 22C173-900_C.jpg (77KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
22C173-900_C.jpg
77KB, 1120x1680px
>>12605044
>>
File: image 12.jpg (80KB, 705x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image 12.jpg
80KB, 705x1056px
I really like this jacket, but sadly winters here are probably too cold for it.
>>
>>12605113
yeah thats a real nice jacket. i like the fastening at the top. what temperature does it reach in winter where you live?
>>
>>12605121
Last year the record was around -17℃
>>
>>12605044
i really like this, kinda reminds me of east of the iron curtain during winter core
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people

This looks like pure shit
>>
>>12605008
in winter everything is covered by a coat and ur shoe options are severely limited

spring/autumn>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>12605526
depends where you live.
>>
>>12605044
please never fucking post again yeah?
>>
>>12605475
>>12605491
>>12605531
/fa/ truly is dead. should be renamed r/clothes. enjoy your shitty circle jerk. im off this board
>>
>>12606297
shsh let them destroy it
>>
>>12606297
This, a thread about fashion has 19 replies but a thread that is clearly bait gets get a ton of replies.
>>
>>12606297
wow bro, you came up with a brand new fashion style that emulates what clothes people actually wear in the fucking cold
fuck me dead, pure fashion genius right here mate
did you know that infact this is exactly what fashion designers do for half a fucking year, wow who would have thought
how about you fuck off back when you actually have a decent idea instead of just spewing out mindless things you conjured up in 5 minutes in an attempt to replicate the """"/fa/ glory days"""", where people didn't just fucking sit and tell each other, "ooooo i think this is a good idea guys, what do you think", but they actually went out and did it, and created that style because they knew it was a good idea, they went and altered and made their clothes, spent time researching and developing these ideas, putting money into buying unique clothes and living a lifestyle that actually reflected their fashion choices
I'm all for people creating new trends and styles, but cmon mate, use your fucking head a bit before you spew up this shite, like cold-core? really?
what's and unique and defining about this style that's going to make it a thing? what's going to give people a reason to adopt this style and develop it into something worthwhile (protip: absolutely fuck all because this is what 90% of the population do for half the fucking year)
there has to be some genuity and creativity put into these things if you actually want them to go somewhere, instead of just thinking "oh look i thought of this idea, you guys go and make it a thing for me alright, because that's what must have happened with all the past styles /fa/ has created right?"
>>
>>12605044
no ifs ands or buts

you need to die
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.